What Is Dermavital?
DermaVital is a skincare line developed by the same makers behind the Derma Wand. Products under this range, such as the Dermavital pre face treatment and the Dermavital hydra support cream, specially cater to aging and mature skin. These products are designed to replenish your skin’s moisture levels as well as restore its natural ability to capture and hold in moisture.
DermaVital products are for women and men who have 30 or older skin. This product is also suitable for younger adults who are experiencing premature skin aging.
How does DermaVital Work?
DermaVital works by flooding your skin with moisture. It leaves your skin’s surface barrier in a better conditioned state. As a result, your skin becomes fuller, causing your skin to stretch and appear more youthful.
What Are Dermavital Key Ingredients?
Ingredients commonly found infused in DermaVital products are as follows:
Sesamum indicum (Sesame Oil USP)
This delivers a load of key nutrients, that includes copper, manganese, magnesium and calcium, your skin requires to repair and heal from damage. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which combine to prevent further skin damage.
A powerful emollient that replenishes your skin’s lost moisture. It leaves a soothing, moisturizing feeling on different levels of your skin.
It relieves your skin from chronic dryness, a top cause of skin damage and aging. It also helps relieve various forms of skin irritation.
One of the key ingredients found in DermaVital products, it inhibits hyper pigmentation. It supports faster skin renewal as well.
Also Vitamin E, this ingredient helps your skin recover from dehydration and dryness. It also refortifies your skin’s protective barrier to keep moisture from evaporating.
Pros and Cons of Dermavital
- Products under this brand are generally available via multiple reseller platforms.
- Skincare creams and other products under this brand are sold at very low costs that are at par with well-known drugstore brands.
- DermaVital provides a product range consisting of products that complement each other well.
- Products under this range are loaded with protective antioxidants.
- Products are packaged in opaque containers although, some come in jars which compromise the integrity of the formulation.
- Products are rather difficult to find in one place.
- Ingredients contain toxic preservatives and additives which can damage your skin and compromise your general health as well.
- Manufacturer credibility cannot be established given the lack of an official manufacturer website.
- Products like these may be prone to counterfeit.
- User reviews are limited and provide very little information about product performance.
Does Dermavital Come With A Guarantee?
There is no return policy for DermaVital products. There may be guarantees available for specific resellers but, this cannot be established across all selling platforms
What is the Price and Quantity of DermaVital?
DermaVital products are very inexpensive, most of which are within the $20 range and come in usual container sizes.
Does DermaVital Have Any Side-Effects?
A: Products under this brand are formulated with PEGs which increases the risk for developing various forms of cancers. These may also be formulated with diazolidinyl urea which is considered carcinogenic, parabens which have been linked to organ dysfunctions due to its estrogenic effects, and artificial colorants and triethanolamine which can cause skin irritations and permanent skin damage. Vitamin A causes increased sensitivity to UV.
Can I use the DermaVital with makeup?
A: Yes but, make sure to use the ones with Vitamin A for your nighttime regimen only. Always layer your DermaVital creams and serums with sunscreen during the day to help avoid sun damage that negates any healing effect you can derive from these products.
DermaVital provides key ingredients that may be considered as basic for these types of anti-aging products. Side-effects are normally not discussed in product profiles but, judging from the ingredients list, these products contain several toxic ingredients that can hurt your skin and your general health in the long run.