- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTIONIST PRO RAPID FIRM + LIFT TREATMENT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTIONIST PRO DESCRIPTION
A new youth-activator solution that fights gravity, Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment from Estee Lauder claims to instantly improve multiple facial zones, including cheeks, around the eyes, jawline and laugh lines for a natural, more lifted and firmer look.
Formulated with high concentration of acetyl hexapeptide-8, its fast-acting formula soaks deeply into skin to boost its natural collagen and elastin production, which strengthens its support network. The company has daring claims in terms of results. It promises to hydrate, brighten and rejuvenate the skin instantly and get more lifted and firmer facial contours in just two weeks.
Based on Perfectionist Lift Treatment reviews, it works pretty well in giving skin a hydration boost and making it plump and baby-like after only three days; face also looks more naturally-contoured. But because this product is on the expensive side, it should surpass your expectations. Unfortunately, different skin types react differently to this anti-aging serum. Some reviews say it did not improve deeper wrinkles. It also contains undesirable ingredients that you do not want to see on the ingredient list of a luxurious serum such as this one. Check out our all-inclusive Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro review.
As mentioned on its website Estee Lauder was named after its creator – a French Chemist named Josephine Esther (became Esty and eventually Estee). The company was founded in 1946 and has long been recognized as technologically-advanced in bringing innovative skin care, makeup and fragrance to the market. Estee Lauder has gained a global reputation for luxury and elegance. Its products are sold in more than 135 countries.
Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment was just launched early this year, yet it is garnering customer reviews on various online stores. It is said to make your skin visibly hydrated, luminous and renewed right after application, and transforms it into silky smooth, baby-soft complexion after three days. It also claims to firm and lift facial contour and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles in just two weeks.
According to Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro reviews, customers are torn between loving and hating this product. Some customers thought it feels very hydrating and there is some instant plumping effect upon application. Some say that their skin really felt soft and plump in three days. Unfortunately, some say it is not as amazing as what you’d expect for a serum this pricey. It was not effective in smoothing out deeper lines. Looking into the ingredients, it’s also heartbreaking to know that it has potential skin irritants, pore-clogging and possibly toxic chemicals like PEG-8 and phenoxyethanol. Urea is a permeation enhancer that allows toxic chemicals to enter the body through skin.
How to use: As suggested by the manufacturer Dispense three to four pumps and smooth over face after cleansing and before applying a moisturizer. Avoid your eyes. Use in the morning and evening. It is recommended to limit sun exposure and use sunscreen while using the product and the week after.
ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTIONIST PRO INGREDIENTS
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Also referred to as Argireline and AHA-3, this neuropeptide is believed to impede the release of neurotransmitters and relax the facial muscles, which reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. However, it is a recently discovered ingredient with limited clinical evidence to prove its effectiveness.
- Dimethicone: It has the ability to seal in moisture to keep skin hydrated for a longer time. However, this trapping property can also trap dirt, oil and bacteria, which can make skin susceptible to irritation and inflammation.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Known for its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also provides skin with a surge of hydration.
- Sunflower Seed Extract: Aside from its rich nutrient profile, it helps protect the skin because of its antioxidant content.
- Algae Extract: It is claimed to have nutritive properties that help improve the skin’s qualities.
- Caffeine: This component is for eliminating excess water, which can help reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes.
ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTIONIST PRO PROS
- Made for quick firming and lifting results.
- Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes skin radiant and corrects uneven skin texture and tone. However, it lacks in it clinical evidence.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro cons
- Claims are not supported by a clinical evidence.
- Customer reviews are not as many as other firming/lifting serums.
- Requires continuous application of sunscreen as long as you are using this serum because of AHAs.
- Contains undesirable ingredients like PEGs and phenoxyethanol (preservatives) that may cause symptoms like redness, itchy skin or inflammation. Silicones have adverse effects to marine life.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Price & Quantity?
A 1.7 oz. bottle of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment can be purchased online for $108.
Should You Buy It?
Overall, this is a good anti-aging formulation. It claims to be made with beneficial actives. However, it is expensive and there are many similar formulations that are being sold at a much lower price. This product is still worth trying although more effective alternatives can be bought at this price range.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Our Perfectionist Pro Lift Treatment review confirms that this serum comes with a satisfaction guarantee. You may return the unused portion and the company will be happy to refund your purchase. But it is suggested to read all the terms and conditions carefully before adding any product to your cart.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: