Fillerina Night Cream Description
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
If you haven’t heard of hyaluronic acid, you’re definitely behind on the times. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring ingredient that we produce, and the skin care industry has harnessed its power to provide lasting, binding hydration to the skin.
Fillerina Night Cream uses hyaluronic acid, in conjunction with several other effective anti-aging ingredients, to plump up the skin and provide serious moisture. However it causes redness and itching on skin due to Hyaluronic acid.
For best results, apply Fillerina Night Cream to your cleansed, toned skin during your nightly skincare routine. Since this is an anti-aging product, we’d recommend doing a spot treatment before applying to the entire face.
Fillerina Night Cream retails for $110.00-$140.00 on Fillerina’s own website and several other well-known skincare retailer websites.
Fillerina Night Cream Ingredients
– This well-known hydrating ingredient plumps up the skin and provides lasting moisture for a more youthful look. However it causes redness and itching on skin.
– This ingredient forms a seal around the skin and smoothes over fine lines and wrinkles.
– This ingredient deeply moisturizes the skin.
Sweet Almond and Rose Hip Seed Oil
– These ingredients work together to deeply hydrate the skin and keep it soft.
– This ingredient has exfoliating properties that promote skin cell turnover.
Fillerina Night Cream
Pros and Cons of Fillerina Night Cream
- This moisturizer contains well-known anti-aging ingredients.
- This best eye creams for wrinkles product hydrates as it addresses obvious signs of aging but may cause skin redness or itching.
- This anti-aging skin treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- Fillerina Night Cream is prohibitively expensive.
- This moisturizer is only intended for nighttime use.
- This product contains alcohol that can lead to skin dryness with prolonged continuous use.
- This product’s anti-aging effects are mostly temporary.
Recommending To Purchase?
It’s important to reach for products that perform multiple benefits at once. Fillerina Night Cream claims that it not only moisturizes the skin, it also addresses obvious signs of aging. Although this may sound like a nice treatment to add to your anti-aging regimen, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing. The first, most obvious problem with this product is the price. There’s nothing particularly unique about the formulation, so the $110.00-$140.00 price tag is rather confusing. This product is also more of a temporary fix than a long-term solution. Dimethicone and hyaluronic acid may smooth over wrinkles and plump up the skin, but those benefits will cease once you stop using this product. There are many other options on the market today that contain similar ingredients for a more reasonable price. We’d recommend continuing your search for a product that fits your budget and benefits your skin in the long term.
Fillerina Night Cream is available on Fillerina’s own website and several other well-known retailers. If for any reason you aren’t happy with this product’s results, Fillerina does have a very reasonable return policy. You can return this anti-aging product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as the container is not completely empty.