- face mask reviews
Filorga meso-mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Filorga Meso-Mask Description
Filorga meso-mask is marketed as an anti-wrinkle lightening mask that can deliver smoother, moisturized and more even skin. It is said to enhance skin appearance by boosting its radiance and luminosity. This Filorga Meso mask review will give you all the details that you need to make the right decision!
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Laboratories Filorga is a skin care company that believes beauty is an art but they turned it into science. In 1978 a French Doctor named Michel Tordjman started with developing peeling treatments, mesotherapy and hyaluronic acid injections. Now, he expanded his empire to creating skin care products that we can use at home.
For best results, apply the product generously to the face, neck and chest. Leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. Afterwards, remove it using a damp cotton.
Filorga meso-mask comes in a 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) jar and sold for an approximate price of £40.00 (roughly $53). You can buy it from third-party retailer sites.
Filorga Meso-Mask Ingredients
- Rhamnose Polysaccharide:This ingredient can soothe out skin irritations and even out the skin tone. It can deliver immediate and long-lasting radiance and glow to the skin.
- NCTF: This is a proprietary polyrevitalizing anti-aging complex that is used to enhance the skin density.
- Sweet Almond Oil:It can exfoliate the skin, addressing clogged pores and improving the skin’s texture.
- Glycerin: It help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It can also be used to moisture on your skin, however sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
Filorga Meso-Mask Advantages
- The mask is free of paraben and fragrance.
- The mask leaves the skin plumped and glowing.
- It contains Glycerin to reduce skin inflammation however it causes allergic reactions too like skin itching or swelling.
Filorga Meso-Mask Disadvantages
- The product is expensive.
- The mask has alcohol.
- It contains phenoxyethanol in large amounts.
- This product contains Butylene glycol which causes skin irritation on sensitive skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Filorga is a skin care company that is widely known in UK and is starting to become popular in the US. But should you invest in this product?
Well, the product may contain seemingly intimidating and scientifically advanced ingredients, but just like other more affordable products, this mask contains phenoxyethanol. And the troubling thing is it contains lots of this toxic ingredient. Phenoxyethanol has been linked not just to dryness, but studies have found that when used in a prolonged period, it may cause cell death.
We recommend that you choose a skin care product that is alcohol-free so you can protect your skin from its devastating effects.
There is no Money back guarantee mentioned on product’s official website.