- Eye cream reviews
FILORGA TIME FILLER EYES REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Filorga time filler eyes description
This product reduces wrinkles, improve firmness of the eyelids, and fade dark circles, Filorga Time Filler Eyes is marketed as the ultimate solution to aging signs in the problematic eye area. It is said to use an ingredient that works just like Botox, combined with peptides that reverse fine lines and wrinkles.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Founded in 1978 by a French physician specializing in aesthetic medicine, Filorga gained popularity due to its anti-aging injectable solution. They now offer topical formulations that are said to be as effective, but there is mixed feedback from people who have tried their products. Currently, their topical skin care offerings are still not as recognized as their injectable solutions. However, Some users experienced mild to moderate skin irritation from this formula.
Take note that a small amount of Filorga Time Filler Eyes will suffice because this is a highly concentrated product according to the company website. Use in the morning and evening by dotting gently around the eyes, and also include the upper eyelid part where the root of the lashes are. Be careful and don’t get the product in your eyes to prevent irritating them.
FILORGA TIME FILLER EYES INGREDIENTS
- Botox-Like Ingredient: This smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, but the problem is that the actual ingredient is not mentioned on the product webpage.
- Powerful Peptide: The peptide in the formulation is also not mentioned, but it is supposed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well. However it may cause redness, burning sensation on the skin.
- Lifting Complex: Fights sagging of the upper eyelids.
- Plumping Spheres: The latest-generation plumping spheres are said to be used for filling up hollow areas in the delicate eye area.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
FILORGA TIME FILLER EYES ADVANTAGES
- It is formulated to address the top problems in the eye area related to aging. However, No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This product has good reviews from users saying it is effective. However there are few customers those are not satisfied with product’s effectiveness.
- Only a small amount of the product is needed because it is concentrated.
FILORGA TIME FILLER EYES DISADVANTAGES
- No clinical evidence is available to prove that it really works
- Some users experienced mild to moderate skin irritation from this formula
- Filorga doesn’t offer a money back guarantee on their products
- It is very expensive compared to drugstore brands that are as effective
- There is no detailed information on the active ingredients of this product
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, Filorga Time Filler Eyes is an average anti-aging product for the eye area. The main problem is the lack of information on the active ingredients that are in this product. Another issue is the high price, which is not really worth it considering its mediocre effects. It would be better to look for products with proven ingredients or just opt for reputable drugstore brands.
No money back guarantee for the products as stated on the Filorga website.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: