GLOSSIER SUPER GLOW REVIEW
Glossier super glow serum descriptionThe Glossier Super Glow serum is marketed as a skincare product that can give your skin that “lit from within” look. It has been formulated to energize, brighten and recharge dull and tired looking skin. It promises to replenish all the deficiencies of your skin, making it look healthy and youthful. The serum strengthens the protective barrier of the skin. And since it contains a good amount of vitamin C, the serum also delivers antioxidant protection to your skin, neutralizing the effects of free radicals and keeping the signs of aging at bay. If you want to know if this product can help transform your dull and tired skin, then you need to read this Glossier Super Glow Review..
Glossier is a skin care brand that was founded by beauty editors. The philosophy behind their products is that a beauty skin care routine should start with one thing—a perfectly primed skin. With this in mind, they approach their skin care formulations as if they are makeup products and they have formulated them in a way that they can bring out the best in your skin. All of their products are designed to deliver intense moisturization so you can enjoy instant gratification. They aim to give you a dewy and glowy skin that is perfect for flawless makeup application. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The Glossier Girls aim to make geeking out over beauty as fun as possible. They are the beauty brand that wishes to be friends with you and wants to help you achieve the beauty goals that you have been dreaming of all your life. Product price is not mentioned in official website.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate: This is a vitamin C derivative that is new to the industry. The company claims that this derivative can brighten the skin, diminish the look of age spots and dark spots, and create a light-reflective skin with a smoother texture. The company claims that this derivative can penetrate deeper into the skin and can be able to stay longer, but there are no studies that can prove this claim.
- Magnesium PCA: This energizes tired skin cells which gives the skin a fresher and more youthful appearance.
- Propanediol: This additive enhances the absorption of various skin care ingredients.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: It is used to condition the skin and leave it soft.
- The serum is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested.
- It contains no paraben and fragrance. However, According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It is vegan and cruelty-free.
- The serum contains phenoxyethanol which is considered to be cytotoxic.
- Many users did not like that the consistency of the serum is too watery.
- Some users experienced breakouts after using the product.
- The serum is expensive.
- The amount of the vitamin C that is found in this product is not disclosed.
There are many vitamin C serums on the market but this one, in particular, contains a vitamin C derivative that is not commonly used—Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate. While there are already many studies that can prove that vitamin C can be beneficial to the skin, there are still no studies about how effective this vitamin C derivative can be. In addition to that, the company did not state how much vitamin C the serum contains which lead many people to believe that it contains less than the recommended dosage.
Considering this, it would be best if you will invest your money in serums that contain a proven vitamin C derivative.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
The Glossier Super Glow Vitamin C serum comes in a 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) dropper bottle and is available for a price of USD 28. It is available on the official Glossier website, but you can also buy it from third-party retailer sites as well.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of our best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
Vitamin C Serums
|Product||Prevent Environmental and UV Damage||Fights Multiple Signs of Photo Aging & Gives Antioxidant Protection||Improve Skin Elasticity & Minimize Fine Lines||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Deciem Vitamin C Suspension 30% In Silicon(Editor's Choice)
Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum
Dignitree Vitamin C Serum
Betannature Vitamin C Serum
Obagi Professional-C Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."