Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment Product Description
A combination of vitamin C and fruit stem cells, this anti-wrinkle eye treatment has the formula infused into certified organic, antioxidant-rich botanical juices. This product is created for making smoother, firmer, improved elasticity, along with reducing dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment is compatible with all skin types and works better on skin that already shows the common signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.
Spearheaded by a California team who is passionate about healthy lifestyles, Juice Beauty was launched in 2004 and has since been creating skincare, makeup and hair care products are organic and safe. This product can also be used on the upper lip area and corners of the mouth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
To restore overall skin health and get a young look you may also try a Skinception – Eyelasticity Age-Defying Eye Therapy. This eye serum work on removing wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and all signs of aging. This product is available in a rich formula with a powerful combination of ingredients.
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment Product Ingredients
Pyrus malus juice
– Known as apple fruit, is a juice extracted from the apple fruit that is rich in vitamin B, C, A, K, an alpha-hydroxy acid, flavonoids, phytonutrients and phenols. This organic ingredient boasts its capability of protecting the skin from cell and tissue damage, as well as promoting skin rejuvenation.
Vitis vinifera juice or grape seed extract
– Is a natural antioxidant often formulated in makeup and personal care products. It can also be used as an anti-dandruff, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and UV absorber ingredient.
Citrus medica limonum (lemon) juice
– Is an organic ingredient that is rich in vitamin C, A, B, lycopene, phytonutrients, minerals, flavonoids and citric acid. It promotes skin rejuvenation, improves skin tone and texture, and is a powerful antioxidant.
– May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Pros and Cons of Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment
- Makes the delicate skin around the eyes absorb vitamins C, E, and B5. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Can also be used around the upper lip area and the corners of the mouth to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Created without parabens, propylene or butylene glycol, petroleum, sodium lauryl sulfates, phthalates, pesticides, artificial dyes or any kind of synthetic fragrance.
- Costly compared to cheap drugstore eye creams that are available everywhere.
- Need to break down the product in order to use the applicator; some reviews say this is the product’s biggest downfall.
- An Amazon customer review said there was no difference between the product and other drugstore eye cream brands.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Recommending To Purchase?
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment is certified organic, making it viable for different skin types. However, the product is costly with a whopping price of $50 and there are many brands that are cheaper, but can deliver the same benefits.
You can also use Insta-Tox serum an advanced firming treatment to reduce the visible effects of aging so that you can enjoy smoother, younger-looking skin. InstA-Tox creates an intense firm hold on targeted areas by creating a thin filler and film on top of the skin.
There is no guarantee stated on its website.