- Eye cream reviews
LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR EYES REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR EYES DESCRIPTION
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is marketed as a dark under eye corrector and brightener. Using skin-healthy ingredients and light reflective pigments, this under eye treatment instantly reduces the look of tired, dark under eyes.
In this La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
When we were young, all it took was a good night’s sleep to get rid of the dark under eye circles we would develop due to lack of rest. Now, it’s not so easy. Whether it’s due to genetics or perpetual sleepless nights, under eye circles are difficult to cover up and even more difficult to get rid of altogether. La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes can instantly reverse the look of your dark under eyes and instantly brighten the skin around your eyes too.
La Roche-Posay is committed to making skin care products accessible to those who need it, by partnering with dermatologists from the development to the recommendation of skin care products.
Using light reflective pigment, caffeine, and pheresorcinol, this product revitalizes the under eye area, giving you an instant, awakened look. The cool metal applicator gently applies product to the sensitive eye area and melts in seamlessly.
For best results, gently apply a pea sized amount of La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes to the under eye area using the metal applicator. Use your fingers and gently pat the product into the skin. Work your way from the inside of the eye outwards. Follow up with an SPF of at least 30 for optimum anti-aging results.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is available for $42.99 per 0.5 fl oz of product on La Roche-Posay’s own website.
LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR EYES INGREDIENTS
- Caffeine: This ingredient provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the under eye area. It is well-known for getting rid of excess water that is retained under the skin to address puffiness and dark circles, but in some cases, it can’t deliver considerable results.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams.
- Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR EYES ADVANTAGES
- This product works instantly to reduce the look of under eye circles.
- This under eye treatment uses a cooling metal applicator to reduce the potential for irritation.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin however its not clinically proven.
V LA ROCHE-POSAY PIGMENTCLAR EYES DISADVANTAGES
- This product is a bit expensive for anyone on a budget.
- There are very few anti-aging ingredients that will benefit the under eye area.
- Customers claim this product is more of a concealer than an under eye treatment for dark circles.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes claims that it can reduce the look of blue and brown under eye circles for an instantly brighter look. Although this product can make your eyes look brighter and lighter in an instant, it’s mostly smoke and mirrors. As most customers can attest, this product is simply a light concealer for dark under eye circles, nothing more. There are simply not enough anti-aging ingredients in this formula to provide any lasting results.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is available on its own website and several other well-known skincare websites. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days with the original receipt.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: