- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LANCER EYE CONTOUR LIFTING CREAM WITH DIAMOND POWDER DESCRIPTION
Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder is marketed as a rich, hydrating, triple action under eye treatment, which is meant to be a solution for fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, loss of firmness, and elasticity.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Lancer Skincare was created by Dr. Lancer so that his advanced anti-aging treatments would be available to everyone, regardless of skin type, ethnicity, or the ability to visit his Beverly Hills clinic. The Lancer Method is the heart of Dr. Lancer’s innovative way of caring for skin.
Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder is meant to target the under eye area and address several signs of aging, while instantly brightening the skin for a more youthful-looking look. Hyaluronic acid and shea butter work together in this formulation to provide a long lasting moisture barrier as Dr. Lancer’s own Multi-Dimensional Complete Pro-Youth Complex works to improve the most obvious signs of aging over time. This formulation is topped off with diamond powder and minerals to instantly add a subtle glow to the under eye area, for a refreshed look. However it also contains Hyaluronic Acid which may cause skin irritation.
For best results, apply Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder gently to the under eye area. It is suggested that you use the ring finger to prevent any tugging on the delicate skin around the eyes. You may apply this product up to two times per day for best results.
Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder retails for $95.00 per 0.5 oz. of product on several well-known beauty retailer websites.
- Alfalfa Seed Extract and Lupine Protein: These ingredients work together to target the appearance of under eye puffiness and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Winged Kelp: This ingredient works to improve the look of the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- This treatment is intended for all skin types but contains potential skin irritant.
- This under eye treatment is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- This product subtly illuminates the under eye area instantly.
- This under eye treatment is prohibitively expensive.
- The dispenser design appears to be a consistent problem.
- Some customer reviews claim this product is quite average for something with such a high price tag.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dr. Lancer products are well known in the beauty industry, especially for their innovative anti-aging products. Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream with Diamond Powder claims to be a solution for the most obvious signs of aging around the under eye area, however there are several issues with this product that we’d like to point out before you consider purchasing. The price for this product is certainly over the top for anyone on a budget. Customer reviews also consistently bring up the fact that this product’s packaging appears to be sub-par, and does not actually dispense product properly. We’d recommend continuing your search for an under eye product that contains proven ingredients for a reasonable price.
This product is available on several very well known beauty retailer websites. These website have quite reasonable return policies. If you are not totally happy with the results, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt and you will receive a full refund. After 30 days you may return this product for store credit.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: