- moisturizer reviews
LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM DESCRIPTION
This richly-texturized moisturizing formula is designed to strengthen skin and keep it thoroughly moisturized. It is a solution for dryness, dullness, uneven texture and skin tone problems, using actives like the patented Laneige hydro ionized mineral water that’s rich in essential minerals. This formula also works to strengthen the natural barrier function of skin while providing intense nourishment as well. It is especially texturized for instant absorption to quickly relieve dryness and create an instant glow. This Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream review has all the details you need to determine if this is the right moisturizing product for you.
Laneige claims to have 20 years of research under its belt, which enabled the brand to develop optimum water for different skin concerns. For example, it offers hydro ionized mineral water for faster and deeper absorption and better hydrating effects, and mint water for decreasing excessive sebum and general pore care. This brand is not very well-known but some of its formulations have won awards from popular beauty magazines.
To use Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream, gently spread a thin layer and allow it to be thoroughly absorbed by your skin before using other skin care products.
One 50 ml container of this moisture cream is being sold for $35.
LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Hydro Ionized Mineral Water: This special Laneige ingredient is infused with six potent mineral for thorough hydration and it helps with moisture retention as well.
- Quinoa Extract: Packed with vitamins C, E and A, it offers different benefits to the skin.
- Squalane: This comes in micro-sized particles so that it can be easily absorbed by the skin, it helps lock in moisture too.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM pros
- This product works to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function but serves skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- It contains mineral-rich ionized mineral water.
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients are included in this formulation but it can also irritate sensitive skin type.
LANEIGE WATER BANK MOISTURE CREAM cons
- There’s no extensive clinical proof that it really works.
- It is fragranced so there is a bigger chance of adverse reactions.
- Some people are sensitive to certain ingredient/s in this moisture cream.
- There are reports that it can cause breakouts.
- Some negative reviews say it isn’t very effective
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream is just like many other moisturizing formulations on the market. It contains common hydrating ingredients and the signature hydro ionized mineral water from the brand. There are mixed reviews from users but most say it just offers ordinary moisturizing effects that can be achieved using much cheaper products. The biggest flaw of this formula is the lack of evidence that it really works in delivering what it claims to do. It is worth trying but there are many better options on the market that can deliver more considerable results.
It offers return policy.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: