- skin brightening cream reviews
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Youthful skin has never been easy to achieve, until the discovery of immortele essential oil from Corsica, now infused in the L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil, US $ 105 for 1 fl. oz. With this key ingredient in its formulation, this product does not need too many supporting ingredients in its formula roundup.
Immortele essential oil is, in itself, a multi-tasking ingredient that provides protective, corrective and revitalizing functions to make your skin healthier. Together with the rest of the L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil, this ingredient is capable of delivering the following key skin benefits for your skin:
- Revive your skin’s youthful health
- Re-energize your skin to facilitate faster skin cell renewal, rejuvenation and regeneration
- Boost skin moisture to plump your skin, make it dewier, firmer and tighter
- Relieve skin from dryness to leave a more comfortable, silkier feel on the surface
- Fade signs of skin damage for a smoother, more flawless skin surface
- Brighten your skin’s overall complexion
Lean, mean and made from nothing but 100 per cent natural oils, L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil is designed to deliver for you your ultimate skin goal, that is, youthful skin restored.
- Immortelle essential oil from Corsica: Has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antioxidant and strong anti-inflammatory properties that relieves your skin from both visible and invisible precursors of skin damage, while also enhancing your skin’s protection from future damage
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Contains the strong anti-inflammatory substance, gamma linoleic acid, which helps avert permanent skin damages
- Evening Primrose Oil: Adds anti-inflammatory benefits to this product’s formula which protects and relieves your skin from early signs of damage, as its high fatty acid content also deeply moisturizes, firms, and improves your skin’s elasticity
- Product is made only with 100 per cent natural oils
- Consumer perception survey reveals the following favorable results:
- 84 per cent claimed that their skin felt smoother throughout the day
- 85 per cent said that their skin seemed brighter and glowing with health
- 63 per cent claimed that their wrinkles appeared smoother and less noticeable
- Products contains fragrance ingredients that can irritate your skin
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
These days, it isn’t quite easy to come across lean and mean products like L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil. It is raw and it gives you a straightforward solution to your daily skin woes. It can be a useful addition to your skincare regimen but, only if you have a beauty budget that can accommodate a US $105 plant oil.
Product is returned within 30 days of the receipt of purchase.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: