Murad Clarifying Toner Description
Murad Clarifying Toner is an acne-reducing toner meant to balance acne-prone skin to reduce breakouts by using natural botanical ingredients to shrink pores and regulate oil production.
In this Murad Clarifying Toner review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Murad Clarifying Toner is a clarifying toner applied daily that balances skin and helps prevent acne production. This toner is part of a larger line of Murad acne-reducing products.
Murad Clarifying Toner claims that it can restore your skin’s natural balance by removing impurities, regulating oil production, and tightening pores to fight against acne formation. The manufacturer recommends following the use of this product with the Murad Step 2 Treatment. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The product’s official site contains many positive reviews, and the product can be purchased through major retailers as well as through the manufacturer. 6 fl oz of this product costs $30.34.
Murad Clarifying Toner Ingredients
– Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
– Contains anti-inflammatory properties, can be used in the delicate skin around the eyes, and has antiseptic properties.
– It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect, but excessive use may lead to oily skin with greasy or sticky effect.
Alcohol Denat: denatured alcohol
Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)
You May Like This – Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
Pros and Cons of Murad Clarifying Toner
- Restore skin’s natural balance to cut back on breakouts
- Regulate oil production. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Tighten and shrink pores but may leads to skin irritation.
- Cleanses skin of excess oil and impurities
- No documentation backing claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- It contains alcohol which may cause skin dryness.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective
- According to customer reviews it cause more oil production.
Recommending To Purchase?
The manufacturer is forthcoming with the ingredients, and the official site also has many positive reviews for the product. It is also very reasonably priced for the size of the bottle (6 fl. oz.). However this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or skin dryness. We recommend to have a look on other market products
If you are not satisfied with the results of the product, the best thing that you can do is to keep in touch with their customer service representatives and inquire about what you can do about it. Return policy is not mentioned in official website.