- facial toner reviews
MURAD CLARIFYING TONER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MURAD CLARIFYING TONER Description
Murad Clarifying Toner is an acne-reducing toner meant to balance acne-prone skin to reduce breakouts by using natural botanical ingredients to shrink pores and regulate oil production.
In this Murad Clarifying Toner review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Murad Clarifying Toner is a clarifying toner applied daily that balances skin and helps prevent acne production. This toner is part of a larger line of Murad acne-reducing products.
Murad Clarifying Toner claims that it can restore your skin’s natural balance by removing impurities, regulating oil production, and tightening pores to fight against acne formation. The manufacturer recommends following the use of this product with the Murad Step 2 Treatment. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The product’s official site contains many positive reviews, and the product can be purchased through major retailers as well as through the manufacturer. 6 fl oz of this product costs $30.34.
MURAD CLARIFYING TONER Ingredients
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Contains anti-inflammatory properties, can be used in the delicate skin around the eyes, and has antiseptic properties.
- Water/ Aqua: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect, but excessive use may lead to oily skin with greasy or sticky effect.
- Alcohol Denat: denatured alcohol
- Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730): dye
MURAD CLARIFYING TONER Pros
- Restore skin’s natural balance to cut back on breakouts
- Regulate oil production. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Tighten and shrink pores but may leads to skin irritation.
- Cleanses skin of excess oil and impurities
MURAD CLARIFYING TONER Cons
- No documentation backing claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- It contains alcohol which may cause skin dryness.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective
- According to customer reviews it cause more oil production.
Recommending to Purchase?
The manufacturer is forthcoming with the ingredients, and the official site also has many positive reviews for the product. It is also very reasonably priced for the size of the bottle (6 fl. oz.). However this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or skin dryness. We recommend to have a look on other market products
If you are not satisfied with the results of the product, the best thing that you can do is to keep in touch with their customer service representatives and inquire about what you can do about it. Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: