- anti wrinkle cream reviews
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MURAD RAPID COLLAGEN INFUSION DESCRIPTION
Rapid Collagen Infusion is marketed as a step in the Age Reform line by Murad. This product is intended to reduce the look of wrinkles as it revitalizes and revolumizes the skin for a more youthful look.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As we age, fine lines and wrinkles appear and collagen production decreases, leaving you with sunken, less youthful looking skin. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion claims to infuse the skin with collagen, giving aging skin a more pump, revitalized look as hyaluronic acid helps the skin retain moisture for longer periods of time. This product also addresses the look of fine lines and wrinkles with cellular hydro-lock to smooth the skin’s surface. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, massage Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion evenly over your clean face, neck, and chest during your morning and evening skincare routines. Murad recommends following up with their third step in the Age Reform line.
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for $105.89.00 per 1.0 oz. of product on several very well known skin and beauty retailer websites.
MURAD RAPID COLLAGEN INFUSION INGREDIENTS
- Collagen Support Complex: This complex is intended to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as it helps the skin to cling onto moisture for longer periods of time. It is also intended to promote natural collagen production.
- Winged Kelp: This ingredient promotes natural collagen production and increases the skin’s elasticity. This ingredient also helps the skin hold onto hydration, longer.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
MURAD RAPID COLLAGEN INFUSION pros
- This product reduces the look of fine lines as it rehydrates the skin.
- This infusion is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates but contains irritating ingredients.
- This product is compatible with other products within the Age Reform line.
MURAD RAPID COLLAGEN INFUSION cons
- This product is prohibitively expensive.
- This skin treatment contains potentially irritating ingredients.
- This product cannot actually stimulate collagen growth.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
A solid anti-aging regimen can be hard to find, especially if you’re trying to reduce the most obvious signs of aging and keep the skin supple and hydrated at the same time. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion claims to deal with all of these issues, however, we’d like to point out a few discrepancies before you consider purchasing. This treatment is quite expensive, especially considering the fact that it’s meant to be paired with other products in Murad’s Age Reform line. There’s also the issue of irritating ingredients, such as lavender oil. Treatments that are meant to hydrate the skin and address the signs of aging should not have any unnecessary fragrances or potential irritants in them since these products perform such a delicate balance of tasks. We’d recommend continuing your search for a cheaper, less irritating option for your anti-aging skincare regimen.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: