- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
NO7 EARLY DEFENCE EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
no7 eye cream description
The No 7 Early Defence Eye Cream is formulated to protect and support the skin’s natural defenses to ensure that the eye area will look younger for long. It is also said that this cream can reduce the eye puffiness and dark circles for brighter and more beautiful eyes.
The cream uses the No 7’s unique double defence technology that protects the skin against environmental stressors. However, the cream contains a few harmful ingredients that may combat the anti-aging properties of this cream.
Looking for an eye cream that can maintain the youthfulness of your eyes? Take a look at this No7 eye cream review!
Boots UK, the manufacturer of the eye cream, is formerly called Boots the Chemists Ltd. It is a pharmacy chain in the UK, Norway, Ireland and other British territories. In 2006, the company merged with other companies to further expand their business. Today, they are operating local pharmacies to large beauty and health retail stores all over UK and Ireland.
The company released their eye cream during the early months of 2015. It was first released in the UK but was soon made available in retailer sites in the US. With prolonged use of the product, the company claims that you can enjoy a brighter, and more youthful looking eye area. However, some users claim that all the eye cream do is hydrate the skin.
no7 eye cream INGREDIENTS
The active ingredients in the eye cream are as follows:
- Shea Butter: This is a natural emollient that can keep the skin hydrated, soft and supple for long.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This protects and at the same time, condition the skin. Allergic reaction to this vitamin E includes burning, itching, redness, and swelling.
- Retinyl Palmitate: It can protect the skin from free radicals. But despite it being a milder form of vitamin A, it is still associated with some side effects like burning, itching, redness, and scaling.
- Ginseng Root Extract: This extract offers antioxidant and energy-supporting benefits. It also has high phytonutrient content that can brighten and tone the skin.
NO7 EYE CREAM PROS
- The product claims to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. However, its ingredients are anti-aging substances that can only prevent these signs of aging and not treat them.
- The cream is hypoallergenic.
- It is also noncomedogenic and suitable for all skin types.
NO7 EYE CREAM CONS
- Most users did not notice any improvement on their dark circles.
- It is not widely available in retail stores.
- The users also did not like the thick texture of the cream.
- The cream contains high amounts of alcohol.
- It also has phenoxyethanol which is believed to have a cytotoxic effect.
No7 eye cream Price & Quantity
A 15 ml tube of No7 Early Defence Eye Cream is sold for a price of £15.00 (roughly USD 21). You can buy it from the official Boots website or other retailer sites.
Should You Buy It?
When it comes to eye cream, you should opt for a mild and gentle skin care product as the eye area is the most sensitive part of the skin. However, this eye cream contains some of the most irritating and harmful chemicals in the skin care industry—alcohol, parabens, and synthetic form of vitamin E. These substances may combat the moisturizing and soothing effects of the plant-based actives that this product has.
It is best that you opt for an eye cream that has a safer and less irritating formulation.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: