- face mask reviews
Nu Skin Face Lift With Activator Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nu Skin Facelift Description
Nu Skin Facelift With Activator claims to instantly lift and tighten the skin to get rid of stubborn fine lines and wrinkles. This is an instant solution that would give immediate remedy to your skin problem. In the long run, it gradually fills wrinkles and effectively diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Using this product gives you a smoother skin with a radiant glow.
Skin aging is part of the daily battle we face and Nu Skin is an advocate that helps get rid of that. This mask is designed to defy aging by giving you a “facelift” without going to the clinic.
Instant facelift seems like a far-fetched idea. Continue reading this product to find out how this product can give a solution to your pesky skin problems!
Nu Skin is a multi-level enterprise that offers dietary supplements, skin care, hair care, and other personal care products that promote overall health. Their mission is to empower people by giving business opportunities aside from keeping a healthy state of the body. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Applying this product takes some effort and mixing from your side. First, perform a patch test behind the ear a day before the first usage. Then, cleanse the face and neck to get rid of oil dirt, and other debris that will be a hindrance to the absorption of the mask. Mix one teaspoon of the activator with another teaspoon of the powder. Apply it to the face and neck evenly and leave it on for about thirty minutes. Rinse and pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
Nu Skin Facelift Ingredients
Among the many ingredients that have been discovered today, Nu Skin chose some of the old-fashioned ingredients to address skin aging. This product contains the following:
- Egg Albumen: This ingredient is rich in protein that gives the skin the building blocks for faster growth and repair for a better skin health. However, this makes this product unsuitable for people with egg allergies.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: This product contains Aloe Vera juice that soothes the skin and gives it a nice dose of hydration. With large doses, it can leave a greasy feel on the skin.
- Allantoin: This molecule is responsible for retexturizing the skin and giving it a smoother appearance. Some users who experienced tingling sensation may be attributed to this ingredient.
- Bladderwrack Extract: This extract is rich in vitamins and minerals that gives nourishment and hydration to the skin. People with an iodine allergy may not find this ingredient friendly to the skin.
Nu Skin Facelift pros
- This product instantly tightens the skin and get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other early signs of skin aging.
- Gives your face a smoother and silkier texture. However, this product contains egg which poses a risk for people with allergies.
- This mask gets rid of your skin’s tired look.
Nu Skin Facelift cons
- Some Nu Skin Facelift Activator Reviews tell that this product gives the face a tight pull.
- This product contains egg derivatives and may not be safe for people with allergies.
- This product contains chemical preservatives in its formulation.
- Some people did not find this product effective.
Nu Skin Facelift Price & Quantity?
This product comes in two separate containers. One for the activator and one for the powder. The powder comes in a 4.2oz jar, and the activator comes in a 2.6oz bottle. The product combination can be bought at $40 at their official website.
Should You Buy It?
This product is quite expensive for its quantity. It wouldn’t last long if you religiously use it thrice weekly. Some Nu Skin Facelift activator reviews tell that this product is not the best you can get for a facelift-like result.
Also, this product contains egg which poses a risk for people with allergies. Make sure that you do a patch test for your safety. Overall, we strongly recommend you steer away from products that have a huge risk that may result in skin allergy.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee about this product.