- facial toner reviews
NU SKIN NAPCA MOISTURE MIST REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NU SKIN MOISTURE MIST DESCRIPTION
This oil-free moisturizing spray claims to make skin instantly dewy-fresh. This stunning static-fighter and refreshing mist is also ideal to use for hair. Brimming with natural moisture ingredients, including NaPCA, urea and hyaluronic acid, this cooling mist, deeply conditions skin and boosts moisture levels, making skin velvety smooth and supple, and giving silky soft feel to hair.
The manufacturer of NaPCA Moisture Mist also claims to also protect skin and hair from drying and dulling effects of pollution, wind and other environmental stressors. It is said to be 100% fragrance-free, allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested. Plus, it is convenient to carry anytime, anywhere, whether you go basking in the sun, go to the beach, the pool, go out boating, or to your everyday work.
Learn more about this moisture mist from Nu Skin and know if it actually works. We conducted our own thorough, accurate and unbiased Nu Skin NaPCA Moisture Mist review to help first-time buyers like you make an informed decision before buying.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is the company behind NaPCA Moisture Mist. It is a global direct selling company that develops and distributes a wide range of personal care products and nutritional supplements to help defy aging. Founded in 1984. It operates worldwide, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
To use NaPCA Moisture Mist Nu Skin, spray generously on hair, face and body. Use it conveniently every time you need an instant moisture boost while you travel by car or plane. You may keep it in the refrigerator to instantly cool off at home. It is ideal for daily use.
What are NU SKIN MOISTURE MIST Key Ingredients?
- NaPCA: Sodium PCA is naturally found in human skin as part of the natural moisturizing factors that keeps the epidermis healthy. It is known to attract moisture from air.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It is a water-soluble salt from hyaluronic acid, which is a smaller molecule so it penetrates the skin better. It has the ability to help skin and hair retain moisture while reducing water loss. It also helps plump away fine lines and wrinkles, and makes skin feel supple. Moreover, it creates Numbness and tingling feeling over the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: A soothing ingredient ideal for dry, damaged, sensitive, irritated or broken skin. It has antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties for skin.
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most all the rage alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps lessen acne breakouts and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. Although, it can lead to Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, it is a potent skin-restoring ingredient that provides anti-aging benefits. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores, corrects uneven skin tone, heals acne, improves dullness, wrinkles, fine lines and weakened skin.
NU SKIN MOISTURE MIST PROS
- Claims to boost the moisture levels, leaving skin feel smooth and hair silky soft. Although leads to redness of skin!
- Protects against polluted air, drying effects of wind and environmental aggressors.
- Easy-to-carry moisturizing spray.
NU SKIN MOISTURE MIST CONS
- Some ingredients are known to cause skin irritation.
- Contains harsh ingredients, like glycols, phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin.
- Disodium EDTA may allow potentially harmful ingredients to penetrate the skin.
- May cause allergic reactions.
- A bit expensive.
What is the Price and Quantity of NU SKIN MOISTURE MIST?
A 250 ml (8.4 fl oz) bottle of this moisture mist costs $20.00 on the Nu Skin website.
Should You Buy It?
Nu Skin Moisture Mist uses powerful skin-nourishing and moisture-replenishing ingredients, which makes it a good moisturizing mist. It also has good reviews, mainly for delivering a surge of moisture to dried out, dull-looking hair and skin in the summer or winter. Most customers also love it because it’s multi-purpose, easy to use and convenient to carry anywhere they go.
Unfortunately, while it seems effective based on reviews, this moisture mist contains toxic and questionable ingredients that you don’t want in your skin care product like phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin. Phenoxyethanol may be associated with skin irritation and is believed to cause damage to central nervous system and brain cells when used in large quantities. Chlorphenesin has been reported to cause irritation and contact dermatitis.
Because Nu Skin shows no clinical study results or consumer use study to substantiate the safety of this moisture mist, it’s best to take extra precaution or look for other moisture spray with clean ingredients, particularly if your skin is dry, sensitive or compromised.
DOES IT COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
This Moisture Mist by Nu Skin comes with a 30-day guarantee. Retail customers who purchased this product directly from Nu Skin will be given 100% refund on product if returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Customers must pay for shipping fees associated with returned items.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: