- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
NUANCE SALMA HAYEK AGE AFFIRM FIRMING EYE BALM
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nuance salma hayek age affirm firming eye balm description
Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm is marketed as a gentle anti-aging under eye treatment that addresses the look of deep wrinkles and fine lines as it calms the appearance of redness and puffines around the eyes.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm is an emollient, moisturizing under eye treatment, which is meant to address many signs of aging. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Calming extracts and rose complex work together to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while it calms the appearance of redness and dark circles. This hydrating, calming formula is meant to give you a more youthful appearance after continued use for a reasonable price.
For best results, gently apply Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm under and around the eye area after cleansing the skin. This product is light enough that it may be worn under makeup during the day.
Nuance Salma Hayek Age Affirm Firming Eye Balm retails for $19.99 per 1.7 oz. of product. This eye cream is available on several well-known drugstore retailer websites.
Nuance salma hayek age affirm firming eye balm INGREDIENTS
- Rose Complex: This combination of ingredients is intended to smooth and firm the eye area, and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calming Extracts: This combination of ingredients work together to reduce redness, puffiness, and dark circles.
- Shea Butter, coconut, Avocado, Macadamia Seed Oils: These ingredients help to soften and maintain moisture levels in the skin. However, it may cause skin reactions like rashes or acne breakouts.
- Oat Kernal Extract: This ingredient helps to sooth, calm and hydrate the delicate eye area.
Nuance salma hayek age affirm firming eye balm PROS
- This eye treatment addresses lines, puffiness, redness, and dark circles to create a more youthful appearance.
- This product is not tested on animals. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This under eye treatment is affordable.
Nuance salma hayek age affirm firming eye balm CONS
- This eye treatment contains ingredients that will only offer superficial impacts on fine lines and wrinkles.
- The fragrant plant extracts included in this product pose a serious risk of irritation.
- The packaging may render several ingredients ineffective over time after air and light exposure.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product is very likely to cause irritation due to its ingredients. The rose petal complex is particularly problematic. It includes violet extract, lavendar flower extract, and rose extract. This blend is extremely fragrant, and may not be suitable for use around the sensitive eye area, particularly for those that have sensitive skin. Lavendar is also known to cause cell death, which will cause the skin around the eyes to have the opposite desired effect. This product is also packaged in a jar, which is problematic for several of the air and light-sensitive ingredients. After continued use, these ingredients will become less effective over time. We recommend continuing your search for a less fragrant, better packaged under eye treatment.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: