What Is Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream ?
According to the manufacturer Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment Cream, US $112 for 15g, is formulated to provide the specialized care and attention required by the delicate skin around your eyes.
In this Obagi Eye Cream Review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment Cream is specially formulated to provide for the specialized needs of the delicate skin around your eyes. Since this area is more prone to damage and aging, it simply needs more nutrients and more protection which is generally why eye creams began to be formulated in the first place. This product offers three primary ingredients to address your eye skin needs: Vitamin E, Antioxidants, and light-diffusing particles.
As suggested by the manufacturer this cream must be incorporated in your daytime and nighttime routines, following cleansing and toning. To apply, dot the product around your eyes then spread thinly and evenly in upward strokes, massaging occasionally to better incorporate the product into your skin.
Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream
Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream with Diamond Powder is a rich, hydrating, triple action under eye treatment.
Pros and Cons of Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream
- This product claims to contain moisturizing and protective ingredients that help restore damaged skin around the eyes.
- Antioxidants infused in the formula help your skin better resist damage caused by environmental stressors and by oxidative, internal stress.
- Light reflecting particles included in the formula give your eye skin instantly brighter and younger appearance.
- This product provides, albeit slight, barrier-forming function that helps restore skin health. But there’s no such review online to support the products effectiveness.
- This product contains parabens which can get in the way of normal hormone and organ functioning.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can damage the health of your brain and nervous system.
- This product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) which can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a well-known carcinogen, during the manufacturing process.
- Product contains a limited lineup and variety of moisture-enhancing and antioxidant boosting ingredients.
What Are The Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream Key Ingredients?
Does at least 3 beneficial functions for your delicate eye skin: provide a combination of skin surface conditioning and deep moisturizing, rebuild and repair your skin’s protective barrier to help keep moisture in and damage out. Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!.
Help shield your skin from free radical attacks originating from both environmental stressors and from oxidative stress from your own body.
Light reflecting particles that make skin around your eyes shine instantly upon product contact with your skin and as light strikes the treated area of your skin.
It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. It can cause the skin to become more sensitive. If a sunscreen causes redness or irritation, wash it off and stop using it.
Obagi does not mention any return policy but, a number of Obagi resellers do.
Recommending To Purchase?
Only if you have severely limited skin health goals that you want for your skin. Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment Cream provides very little benefits that even an ordinary, basic moisturizer will beat it in providing more advantages, both short and long term, for your delicate eye skin. This product is also a ripoff, costing over US $100 for a small jar and a lean and extremely limited formulation that hardly benefits your skin.