- moisturizer reviews
OLAY COMPLETE LOTION ALL DAY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15 FOR NORMAL SKIN REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin Description
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin is a lightweight moisturizer that works to keep the skin hydrated while protecting from the sun. The creamy white consistency enables it to spread all over the face easily. To know more about this product, read about the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer Review below.
Olay is a skincare line under Procter & Gamble. The brand was previously known as Oil of Olay, a spin on the word Lanolin, which was used as the main ingredient in a lot of its products before.
The brand works to get more knowledge and understanding of the biology of the skin, which is why a large amount of their funding is allocated to research and development.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin should be applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure and is to be reapplied every two hours. Since the lotion is not water-resistant, better use a sunblock with waterproof characteristics if you are going to do water activities.
The moisturizer comes as a 4 fl oz (120 ml) bottle and is sold for a price of USD 8.49.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin Ingredients
The moisturizer contains the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that fights off free radicals. However it may cause rashes.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 reduces skin blotchiness and redness, improves epidermal lipid barrier performance to retain more moisture, and boosts collagen production.
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5 hydrates the skin, penetrating the deep tissues.
- Glycerin: As a known humectant, glycerin infuses water to skin cells for deep moisture but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
OLAY COMPLETE ALL DAY MOISTURIZER pros
- The lotion provides good hydration without leaving a sticky feel to the skin. Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Its oil-free nature reduces the chances of getting the additional shine to the skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The gentle formula shields the skin from harmful rays of the sun.
OLAY COMPLETE ALL DAY MOISTURIZER cons
- The lotion does not readily absorb well.
- It does not mix well with some skin products or makeup.
- The lotion is not suitable for any other skin types.
- This product may cause reactions like swallowing.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
While normal skin is the target of this brand, there are few concerns on how it can be a bit heavy on the face. This should not be used by people who have oily to combination skin because it can be too much for them.
The main active ingredients listed do have high moisturizing abilities, but is it the only factor to look for with your day cream?
There have also been claims of it not being able to get absorbed well, leaving traces of the product on the skin. Some makeups get flaky or clumpy when applied after using the moisturizer.
If you are very keen on these things, maybe you should try other day creams that can provide a satin finish to your skin.
Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser is available on several very well known skincare retailer sites. However there is no information of return policy on the official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: