- cleanser reviews
OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH FOR SENSITIVE SKIN REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer the Olay Foaming Face Wash is meant for those with sensitive skin. It’s known for its refreshing qualities that will help take your delicate skin to the next level. This product works to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. In this Olay Foaming Face Wash Review, we’ll be walking you through everything you need to know about this particular product. First we’ll start off with our brief description, then we’ll move on to covering the advantages and disadvantages so you can compare and contrast. From there we’ll give you the rundown on the needed directions and ingredients so you can how how to use the product and what’s in the product. We’ll close out with the general policy used in place for online shopping and let you know our recommendation.
As mentioned on its website Olay Foaming Face Wash works to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.It helps to take your delicate skin to the next level.
The manufacturer suggest to wet your hands and face, use only a small amount of the product. Add a bit of water and later the product on your skin. Then follow the routine by rinsing off your face with warm water.
There is no product price mentioned on its official website.
OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH INGREDIENTS
- Citric Acid: Used to cleanse the skin of dirt and impurities.
- Aloe Leaf Extract: Used to sooth and comfort the skin, perfect for those who have sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH pros
- This product will remove oil, dirt, and makeup.
- This product will work well for those with delicate and sensitive skin but it causes skin irritation.
- Will leave your skin feeling refreshed and more youthful.
OLAY FOAMING FACE WASH cons
- This product is only rated three stars, customers are not that happy with the product.
- This product, according to customers is thick and does not foam at all when used.
- They have continued to reduce the size of the product and many customers are not happy with this.
- The brand has not listened to what the customers want.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Because this brand has repeatedly taken products off of their market and replaced them with products like this that do not work more efficiently, we will not be recommending this product. It’s not something you could rely on which is why we will not be supporting this particular product.
In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: