- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Olay Regenerist Serum Description
This Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this lightweight, hydrating treatment can really provide ample hydration and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
As mentioned on its website Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum is a lightweight skincare treatment that infuses the skin with moisture and anti-aging ingredients.
With continued use, this serum will diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dry patches. The plumping, hydrating ingredients included in this formulation will also improve the skin’s elasticity.
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to apply an even layer of Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum to your cleansed, toned skin. You may use this serum up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and an SPF of at least 30 for optimum benefits else it can lead you to sunlight sensitivity and photo-aging!
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum retails for $22.99 per 1.7 oz. of product on several skincare retailer websites.
Olay Regenerist Serum Ingredients
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: This ingredient diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: This ingredient softens and protects the skin against environmental aggressors.Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Green Tea: This ingredient infuses the skin with antioxidants.
Olay Regenerist Serum pros
- This serum provides hydration as it addresses common signs of aging. However it can leads your skin to clogging of pores which can turn into acne breakout!
- This skincare treatment is lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin.
Olay Regenerist Serum cons
- This serum is a bit pricey, particularly for a drugstore product.
- This skincare treatment contains synthetic fragrance, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- Customers claim this product is quite sticky and causes adverse reactions on the skin.
- User’s also claimed for skin clogging and acne breakout!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum claims that it can smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin’s overall firmness and elasticity. Although this may sound like the perfect solution for your mature skin, there are several issues we think you should consider before purchasing this serum.
This product is a bit pricey compared to Olay’s other drugstore skincare products. Serums aren’t generally necessary if you use a good moisturizer, so keep that in mind.
Additionally, this serum contains synthetic fragrance. A product that is meant to set on the skin for extended periods of time should not include potential irritants such as these.
Customers don’t appear to be too happy with this product’s consistency. Some say it’s quite sticky, making it difficult to layer product on top. Others claim this product causes adverse reactions.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a skincare treatment that’s fragrance-free.
Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Description is available on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with the product you’ve chosen, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: