What Is Revaleskin Night Cream?
Revaleskin Night Cream, US $99, wants to give you an overnight makeover. Simply apply the cream and wake up to newly restored skin that will certainly give you a youthful transformation. Sounds amazing? It’s not the first product to make that offer nor to claim that it can deliver positive results for your skin in as little as 24 hours. How does it stand out from the rest, then?
The regular use of this best nighttime moisturizer for a longer term will cause the following improvements to happen to your skin:
- Reverse and correct wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
- Improve overall skin tone and leave you with a generally brighter skin complexion
- Improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Protect your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and UV
- Restore high moisture levels and improve your skin’s ability to capture and hold moisture like a sponge
- Deeply nourish your skin to fuel skin repair, rejuvenation, and regeneration processes
Revaleskin Night Cream must only be applied on the full face after performing a patch test. When signs of irritation are observed, discontinue product use.
Apply Revaleskin Night Cream only on newly cleansed and freshly toned skin. For best results, use together with Revaléskin Facial Cleanser, RevaléSkin Replenishing Eye Therapy and Intense Recovery Therapy.
Wear sunscreen religiously every morning to help protect your skin from further damage. Some product ingredients might cause your skin to become more sensitive to the sun and therefore experience damaged skin with less exposure necessary.
What Are The Revaleskin Night Cream Key Ingredients?
Coffee Berry (1%):
Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin irritations, contains powerful antioxidants that help protect skin from free radicals, and revitalizes skin
Makes up for lost hyaluronic acid which gradually decreases in volume with age, captures and holds moisture in
Instantly moisturizes and plumps skin, restores the vitality of the skin surface, and provides your skin with the antioxidant protection it needs to fight wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
Supports your skin in reviving its healthy structure to capture and hold water like a sponge, and provides better skin hydration over prolonged periods of time
Pros and Cons of Revaleskin Night Cream
- Non-greasy, oil-free
- Won’t clog pores
- Easily absorbent formulation
- Makes use of coffee berries, one of the richest sources of antioxidants
- Contains a good combination of skin-restoring and anti-aging ingredients
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) toxic and high risk for becoming contaminated with human carcinogens
- Product contains parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that affect the proper functioning of hormone-regulated organs and body processes
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
- Product contains artificial colorants which can be irritating to all skin types
- Product contains Triethanolamine, a suspected carcinogen
The Final Word
This non-greasy formula absorbs easily to the skin and contains a good combination of skin-restoring ingredients, however, there are a few issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing. This night cream contains some harmful ingredients, such as polyethylene glycols, which can be toxic. This product also contains parabens, also known as endocrine-disrupting chemicals that affect the proper functioning of hormone-regulated organs. This product also contains phenoxyethanol, which is a neurotoxin, and also contains irritants such as artificial colorants. We would suggest continuing your search for a product that passes on parabens and irritating colorants and swaps them out for more natural, well-researched ingredients to improve the look of the skin.