- Eye cream reviews
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Description
Formulated with Healthy Skin Lipid ComplexTM, this eye cream claims to keep the delicate eye area looking plump, youthful and glowing. It also helps firm the skin around the eyes. Learn more about this product by reading our Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Review.
Skinfix is a Canadian company with humble beginnings. From discovering a remarkable formulation of the original Skinfix healing balm in 2004, Skinfix now has wide range of skin care products, including balms, ointments, creams, lotions, cleansers, washes and serums. All Skinfix formulations are made of ingredients, and do not contain skin irritants, like synthetic fragrance, parabens, phtalates and sulfates.
To use Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream, gently apply around the eye area using your ring finger, so there’s lesser pressure. Use in the morning and night.
A 0.33 oz tube can be purchased online for $24.99.
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Ingredients:
- Healthy Skin Lipid Complex: A patented ingredient that helps maintain healthy, plump and young-looking skin.
- Alfalfa Seed Extract: Rich in vitamins C, D, E, K and beta-carotene, it helps diminish puffiness and dark circles.
- Beta–carotene: Helps make skin around the eyes appear healthier and brighter. Although, High doses of beta-carotene can turn skin yellow or orange.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: Known for its soothing and healing properties, it is used in eye creams to help diminish fine wrinkles and maintain healthy levels of collagen of skin. It also acts as a moisturizer and emollient, which helps restore suppleness in the eye area .
- Macadamia Oil: Oil has been shown to slow the signs of ageing and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations. But people who are allergic to nuts, should avoid its use.
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Advantages
- Formulated to help reduce puffiness, lines and dark circles.
- Leaves skin smooth, soft and radiant.
- Made of some useful ingredients.
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream Disadvantages
- No independent clinical test done to prove its effectiveness and safety .
- Customer reviews are very few, so it wouldn’t give you much idea how this eye cream works in real-life.
- Contains chemicals classified as irritants, which may cause mild irritation to the eyes and skin.
- Some customer reviews say, it didn’t make any difference to their under eye darkness and puffiness.
- Some customers have complained about dry skin and redness in case of sensitive skin.
Recommending To Purchase?
Skinfix Brightening Eye Cream is generally a good product from a reputable brand. It is cruelty-free and its products are dermatologist-approved and ophthalmologist tested. Most customers say this eye cream is gentle and non-irritating as well. Plus, the company behind it is known for not including harsh chemicals in their formulations.
However, it has very few reviews, which could have been helpful for new customers. Looking at the ingredients, this product still contains mild skin irritants, like phenoxyethanol and propanediol. It wouldn’t hurt to check out other eye creams first. There are other brands that might be a good match for your skin type and made of 100% natural ingredients – just to be safe.
Skinfix offers a money back guarantee on all skin care products.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: