- skin brightening cream reviews
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Description
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask gets rid of uneven skin tone, dullness, and oiliness at night for an effortless addition to one’s skincare regimen. The mask is manufactured by Glow Recipe and is sold at well-known retailers such as Sephora, and their official website. The cost is $45 for 2.7 fluid oz and the product is backed by a 30-day return policy for purchases made from its official website.
Can be evenly spread onto skin for a wash-off mask (best for dry/sensitive skin). Rinse after 10 minutes. Those with combination/oily skin can use two scoops of the product on their skin as a sleeping mask.
The mask costs $45 for 2.7 fluid ounces and is manufactured by Glow Recipes, which also sells a variety of skin products. Customers can also find the mask in a variety of
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Ingredients
- Watermelon Extract: Moisturizes and soothes skin, delivers nutrients.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: In the form of Lactic Acid; this exfoliates skin to uncover a more youthful appearance, clarifies skin, and removes dead skin cells to prevent further blemishes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps and moisturizers skin, promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Peony Root: Contains antioxidants that soothe the skin, tones skin and promotes an even complexion, is anti-inflammatory.
- Seaweed Extract: Contains antioxidants, prevents damage to cell membranes to promote a more youthful appearance.
- Glycerin: Prevents dehydration and forms a skin-protecting barrier.
- Silica: Mineral that serves as an anti-caking agent, absorbent, improves product spread ability and absorbs light.
- Licorice Root Extract: Used to treat skin issues such as eczema, and decrease oiliness in skin and hair. Can interact with certain prescriptions.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Advantages
- Can be used in one’s sleep.
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask reduces oiliness and is safe for all skin types.
- Backed by a 30-day return policy for products purchased from Glow Recipe’s official website, though most retailers selling the product also have sensible policies.
- Paraben, phthalate, and sulfate-free.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Disadvantages
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) that could increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. Licorice root extract, also included, can interact with some prescriptions.
- Though the product is backed by a return policy, 30 days may not be enough time to fully test the product.
- The list of ingredients is provided but doesn’t include their amounts.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask seems like a promising skin-care product, but it can cause problems for people with sensitive or very dry skin if instructions aren’t followed thoroughly. It also includes AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids), which are known to increase photosensitivity in skin.
Glow Recipe provides a 30-day return policy for products purchased directly from its website. Many retailers that carry the mask may also have sensible return policies, but customers should ask when purchasing.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: