- The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums Review
CERAVE BABY MOISTURIZING LOTION REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CERAVE BABY MOISTURIZING LOTION DESCRIPTION
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion claims to moisturize, protect and soothe the skin of babies. The manufacturer claims that the product has all the ingredients needed to restore and maintain the natural protective moisture barrier of the skin. Lastly, it does not contain any chemicals that may be harmful to the baby.
We’ll start off by going over the details and biography from the official product description so you get an overall feel of the product. Then we’ll go on to compare and contrast what makes this product shine and what customers tend to have issues with when using this particular product. From there, we’ll be going over how to use the product and how often you should be using it, as well as the active ingredients in the product.Closing the review we’ll give you our honest opinion of the product and the guarantee for if you end up not being happy with your purchase.
As mentioned on its website CeraVe is a skin care line that uses ceramides in all of their products. They deliver these ingredients to the skin using a patented and controlled-release technology that can deeply penetrate the skin to deliver moisture deep within and restore its protective barrier.
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to apply the product liberally to the different parts of the body of your child. This should be the last step of the entire routine (applied after cleansing). If you are using it for your own sake, apply the product before you use occlusives (if you are using one!).
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion is available in an 8 fl oz (240 ml) pump bottle. It is sold for a price range of $7 to $9. You can buy it from different third party retailer sites or in stores nationwide.
CERAVE BABY MOISTURIZING LOTION INGREDIENTS
- Dimethicone: This ingredient provides a protective layer on the skin. This layer is designed to lock the moisture in to ensure that the skin will stay hydrated for long. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient boosts the production of collagen which can keep the skin extra supple, soft and smooth. Additionally, it has the ability to attract and hold huge amounts of moisture, protecting the skin from possible dryness.Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a vitamin E derivative and is a well-known skin conditioning agent, meaning it can help keep the skin smooth and soft. It is also a potent antioxidant and can fight off free radicals.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion PROS
- The product delivers the ultimate hydration to the baby’s skin. However it dries out the skin!
- The product has been certified and accepted by the National Eczema Association.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion CONS
- The product contains alcohol.
- Users reported experiencing breakouts when they used this product.
- Many also complained that it is not moisturizing enough.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
This product is formulated with the sensitive skin of a baby in mind, so we are assured that this product works perfectly, right?
As much as we would want that to happen, that is not the case. The ingredient list says that the product contains alcohol which can dry the skin instead of moisturizing it. Additionally, various users complain about it not being moisturizing enough. They also claimed that it caused breakouts.
We highly recommend that you search for a moisturizer that will do its job without harming the skin.
Since you can buy CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion from major retail outlets, the availability as well as the terms of its return policy or money back guarantee may vary. Because of this, it would be best that you inquire the details of the return policy from the seller.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: