- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
Drunk Elephant Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is marketed as a 12% AHA/BHA serum, which is intended for nighttime use in order to resurface the skin and reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion.
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is touted as a high-tech gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin, while gently lifting dead skin cells away by dissolving the glue that holds them to the surface.
This product is formulated with a blend of AHA and BHAs that sink easily into the skin and deliver effective chemical exfoliation without harsh side effects. This product is also meant to address fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and other signs of aging. It also helps to reduce excess oiliness and the appearance of pores.
In order to combat the potential drying side effects, Drunk Elephant also included soothing plant extracts.
For best results, shake the bottle well before use to reactivate the gel. Apply Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum at night to clean, dry skin. You may apply this night serum on your face, neck, chest, and back of the hands. Be sure to avoid the delicate eye area as this product does have some sensitizing ingredients in it. Allow the product to dry after applying. Drunk Elephant suggests following up with D.E. Virgin Marula Oil for maximum effectiveness. This product does work well as a spot treatment.
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
retails for $90.00 per 1.0 oz. on several popular beauty retailer websites.
- Glycolic T.L.C. Framboos Blend: Glycolic 12%, Tartaric, Lactic: Exfoliate surface dead skin cells and support natural surface cellular turnover; Citric: Exfoliates surface dead skin cells and helps to brighten the appearance of skin.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: This ingredient rehydrates and soothes weather-damaged skin, naturally dry skin, or oily skin with surface dryness.
- Nopalex: This cactus extract acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-erythema, which calms the skin when using topical AHA’s.
- Horse Chestnut: This ingredient is an anti-inflammatory that helps to calm rosacea and contains circulation-stimulating and capillary-repairing properties.
- This product is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.
- This product is a solution for dullness, pores, and uneven skin tone.
- This product is lightweight and ideal for any skin type.
- This product is very expensive.
- This formula is on the potent side, so it may be questionable for those with sensitivity concerns.
- Several customers claim this product didn’t do anything positive for their skin, and even caused breakouts.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
No. The biggest issue with this product is the cost. There are many anti-aging serums available on the market today that contain beneficial ingredients such as AHAs and BHAs that cost a fraction of the price.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can receive a 100% money back guarantee as long as you return the product with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. You may receive store credit after 60 days.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: