- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
E.L.F. COSMETICS GENTLE PEELING EXFOLIANT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant Description
This Gentle Peeling Exfoliant cleanser gently peels away dead skin, leaving behind healthy, glowing skin. Enjoy the added benefits of tangerine, papaya, and licorice extracts. This ELF Gentle Peeling Exfoliant Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this skincare treatment can really exfoliate away dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities to reveal softer, smoother, clearer skin.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
E.L.F. is known for its affordable, yet very effective, skincare products and the E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant is no exception. This product gently exfoliates away dead skin and other impurities without feeling too abrasive. With continued use, you’ll have smoother, glowing skin in no time but, there are no clinical data backing the same claim.
For best results, apply a small amount of E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant onto your damp face. Massage the product into the skin gently, using small, circular motions. Rinse the product away with water. You may use this skincare treatment up to three times per week. Be sure to utilize a moisturizer and an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum results.
E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant retails for $10.00 per 3.4 fl. oz. of product on several very well-known skincare retailer websites.
E.L.F. COSMETICS GENTLE PEELING EXFOLIANT INGREDIENTS
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: This ingredient exfoliates away dead skin and other impurities.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams.
E.L.F. COSMETICS GENTLE PEELING EXFOLIANT ADVANTAGES
- This skincare exfoliates the skin in a non-abrasive way.
- This product leaves the skin looking and feeling softer and smoother but also may cause skin irritation.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin.
E.L.F. COSMETICS GENTLE PEELING EXFOLIANT DISADVANTAGES
- This exfoliating treatment contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- The exfoliating properties in this skincare treatment are not left on the skin long enough to do much good.
- Customers claim that this product has a very unpleasant smell.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Recommending To Purchase?
E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant claims that it can gently exfoliate away dead skin and other pore-clogging impurities without being too abrasive. Although this may sound like a cheap alternative to plenty of other more expensive exfoliating treatments on the market today, there are several issues we think you should consider.
This product does contain some good exfoliating ingredients, however, tangerine is rather problematic. This fragrant ingredient may cause dryness and irritation with continued use.
Overall, exfoliants such as these are not as effective as leave on exfoliants, such as AHAs and BHAs. If you want to get real results, you should look for an exfoliating treatment that is left on while you sleep.
Last, but not least, customers claim that this exfoliating treatment has a very unpleasant smell. Some customers even claim this product smells like cleaning spray that you would use in your kitchen.
E.L.F. Cosmetics Gentle Peeling Exfoliant is available on several known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the product you’ve chosen, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase with your return, otherwise you may receive store credit in lieu of a refund.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion: