- vitamin c serum reviews
Korres Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Korres Vitamin C Oil Description
This formulation is a skin brightening oil that’s made with natural active ingredients not just for making the skin more radiant, but to help restore its youthful properties as well. Its primary component is stabilized type of vitamin C, which means it improves collagen synthesis to help make the skin smoother and more elastic; this gradually reduces the appearance of age lines as well. It also provides antioxidant protection, neutralizing age-accelerating free radicals, which are among the top causes of premature skin aging. There are also other active ingredients that help rejuvenate, nourish and soothe the skin.
Marketed as a solution to loss of radiance and hyperpigmentation problems that naturally occur as a person ages, this formula lightens the skin and improves overall complexion. There are some reports that Korres0 Wild Rose Oil acne-fighting benefits are significant although this is just hearsay from some customer reviews. However, when it comes to protecting the skin through the power of antioxidants, it is known to be a good formula since this is made with a special kind of vitamin C, and components that boost its effects as well.
To help you decide if this is a good addition to your regimen, continue reading our in-depth Korres Vitamin C Oil review.
Korres claims to be a company that has roots in the oldest homeopathic establishments in Athens, Greece. It is said to offer products that are among the most environmentally friendly and skin compatible, making use of components that are sourced naturally. This brand offers formulations that are thoughtful remedies, which are inspired by time-tested tradition. It claims to create products powered by nature and perfected by science. There’s a range of formulations from this brand for addressing different skin concerns, and some of them have won awards from well-known beauty magazines.
This vitamin C formula from Korres has been available for several years already, and there are many reviews saying it has immediate hydrating and softening benefits. However, the skin lightening effect of this product takes a long time; noticeable results can take a few weeks. Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Oil reviews are inconsistent because there are users who claim it doesn’t work in reducing dark spots. On the other hand, some feedback claim it can make the skin more radiant.
How to Use: Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing your skin. Use a few drops for your face and neck, pressing gently into the skin, and giving it time to be thoroughly absorbed.
Korres Vitamin C Oil Ingredients
- Super C: This is ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, which is a stabilized fat-soluble vitamin C that is made to be rapidly absorbed by the skin. It is claimed to offer potent brightening and collagen-boosting effects while providing significant antioxidant protection as well. However, some people can develop instant irritation from applying this form of vitamin C
- Wild Rose Oil: Studies have shown its rich omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid contents, which helps provide intense hydration and at the same time deeply nourishes skin as well. Since it also contains vitamin A, this natural component helps rejuvenate skin, reducing the look of fine lines and improving skin texture
- Camapu Extract: It is claimed to support the skin’s collagen synthesis, improving the skin’s appearance and texture, and reducing aging signs; however, there’s no substantial evidence that this ingredient works
- Bisabolol and Ginger Root Extract: These are anti-inflammatory components that defend against irritation
Korres Vitamin C Oil pros
- Made with a quick-absorbing form of vitamin C, but this can irritate some skin types
- There are several natural components that offer different benefits to the skin
- Some reviews are positive saying it is a good skin lightener that also delivers a healthy glow
Korres Vitamin C Oil cons
- A lot of people are highly sensitive to vitamin C when used topically
- There’s no extensive clinical testing done to show it can deliver what it claims to do
- Some components are known to irritate highly sensitive skin
- There’s some user feedback that say it causes skin irritation
- No satisfaction guarantee is offered for this skin care formula
- Based on reviews, it isn’t very effective for treating dark spots
- Overpriced for an ordinary vitamin C formulation
Korres Vitamin C Oil Price & Quantity?
A 30-mL container of Korres Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil is being sold online for $54.
Should You Buy It?
There’s no doubt that vitamin C is one of the most effective anti-aging active ingredients that’s available. It supports collagen production, helps lighten hyperpigmentation, and offers potent antioxidant properties. However, many people are sensitive to this component when applied topically, causing mild to severe irritation. This product also contains other beneficial ingredients for soothing, nourishing and rejuvenating skin. It is a good brightening formula that’s worth a try although there are better alternatives from other brands.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Our Korres Wild Rose Oil review indicates that this formula doesn’t deliver impressive results for everyone. Unfortunately, it cannot be returned for a refund once the container has been opened.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of the best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: