- skin brightening cream reviews
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream Review
The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream Description
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream is marketed as a brightening skin treatment intended for those with acne-prone and oily skin types. This product fades dark spots and marks left over from stubborn blemishes, revealing brighter, more even toned skin with continued use.
Dark spots and blemishes damage your skin’s otherwise healthy and beautiful appearance. Fortunately, skincare science has made skin lightening and spot correcting possible with products such as Lotus Herbal White Glow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Creme with broad spectrum SPF 25.
In summary, the skin health benefits that you can derive from Lotus Herbal White Glow include:
- Lighter dark spots and brighter overall skin tone
- Better moisturized skin
- Healthier skin
- Mild exfoliation that sloughs off dead skin cells and grime from the surface of the skin
- Combined broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen and antioxidant protection to fight UV and free radical damage
- Regular use promotes skin that is better resilient to wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging
Lotus Herbal White Glow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Creme with SPF 25 is recommended for daily and nightly application.
For best results, use with Lotus Herbal sDeep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam, Lotus Herbals Intensive Skin Whitening and Brightening Serum, and Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Creme.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream retails for approximately $10.99 per 60 grams of product on several third party websites.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream Ingredients
- Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate: Chemical sunscreen active which helps block out UV rays.
- Grape Extracts: Provides additional UV protection as it also gently exfoliates skin so that other beneficial ingredients can easily and deeply penetrate your skin.
- Mulberry Extracts: Inhibits the production of Tyrosinase which, in turn, switches on or off the production of melanin, as it brightens your overall skin complexion while moisturizing and evening out your skin tone.
- Milk Enzyme and Lactic Acid: Provide melanin-inhibiting functions while also causing damaged and dead skin cells to be shed so that newer, younger skin may surface.
- Saxifraga Extracts: Helps normalize tyrosinase production while also acting as a natural astringent, antiseptic, moisturizing and antioxidant properties Free radical Scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition.
- Almond Oil: Provides essential oil moisturization to keep your skin plump, soft, smooth and dewy throughout the day and night.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream Advantages
- This skincare treatment easily spreads and absorbs into your skin.
- This manufacturer commits to noticeable skin improvements in just 7 days.
- This product contains naturally derived ingredients that inhibit melanin in skin.
- This product lightens skin imperfections.
- This treatment brightens the skin’s overall complexion.
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream Disadvantages
- This product contains comedogenic ingredients, and therefore must be avoided by people with problematic, acne-prone and oily skin types.
- This product contains Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, a chemical sunscreen that is graded as moderately hazardous by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), a not-for-profit organization that grades chemicals and products according to their impact on human health.
- This product contains Triethanolamine, a moderately toxic ingredient that can accumulate in organs and eventually cause these to malfunction.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening Gel Cream claims to brighten the skin and even out the skin’s tone. Although this may sound like a nice addition to your current skincare routine, there are several issues with this product. This brightening product uses damaging ingredients and chemicals to subtly lighten dark spots. The health risks associated with this product simply are not worth the results. We’d recommend continuing your search for a product that brightens and evens out the skin without causing damage.
This product is available on several third party websites, however, a return policy is not readily available.
While some anti aging products use a long list of ingredients in their formulas, others are more simple instead relying on one or two beneficial ingredients. Many products designed to reduce signs of aging in the facial skin contain at least one or two oils which not only supply much needed nutrients, but also keep the skin soft and supple. If the oil has additional benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is even better and highly recommended.
Below you'll find some of the Skin Lightening Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: