- anti aging serum reviews
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum Description
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum is marketed as a stable and potent vitamin C serum. It aims to not just brighten the skin but boost its firmness as well. It is also said to be a lightweight serum that is absorbed easily by the skin.
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum promises a lot of things for your skin. It aims to brighten and firm the skin. This is a product of 100% Pure which is a California-based skin care manufacturer that was founded in 2005. This firm focuses on providing all-natural organic bath and body, skin care and cosmetics products to its clients.
For best results, apply a small amount of vitamin C serum after cleansing the face and before moisturizing the skin. Manufacturer recommends that you use it at night when it can be the most effective.
The serum comes in an amber colored bottle (to protect the ingredients from possible oxidation). It contains 1 fl oz or 30 ml and is available at a price of $40. The item is sold at a price of $40 in the manufacturer’s official site and various third party retailer sites.
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
- Vitamin C: This is a potent antioxidant that is known for its brightening effects. It also promotes collagen production, helping to achieve a firmer and more elastic skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel: This ingredient is known for its soothing effects and is used in keeping skin irritations at bay.
- Vitamin E: This is another potent antioxidant that keeps the young and healthy look of the skin by blocking free radicals from the body. It also prevents the development of signs of aging.
- Green Apple Extract: This ingredient offers plenty of skin benefits. It can fight off wrinkles, whiten and brighten the skin, and provide skin the natural sun protection that it needs.
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum Advantages
- The serum is certified organic and vegan.
- This lightweight serum is easily absorbed by the skin.
- The product can brighten and firm the skin.
100% Pure Vitamin C Serum Disadvantages
- The product uses a slightly less active vitamin C derivative, so results are not easily seen or noticeable.
- The serum is a bit expensive.
- There are only a few user reviews about the product.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
These days, vitamin C serums have become quite popular, and most experts recommend its use. But choosing a Vitamin C serum can be a bit tricky. Before you make the purchase, you need to take a look at a few factors first.
The type of ascorbic acid that a serum contains can affect its effectiveness. This product uses a magnesium ascorbyl phosphate which is considered to be less stable and bioavailable than other derivatives. As a result, it may deliver results at a much slower pace. In addition to that, there are only a few user reviews about it, making it difficult for us to determine how effective it can be.
If you wish to see visible results in an instant, it is recommended that you look for vitamin C serums that use a more active vitamin C derivative. For sure, you can also find vitamin C serums which are available at a much lower price.
100% pure fully guarantee and stand by their products. If for whatever reason you were not satisfied with 100% Pure Vitamin C Serum, you can contact them through their website for refund or exchange.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: