What Is Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum?
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense is a highly potent serum that contains high concentrations of key ingredients that have the capability to even out your skin tone. Its formulation helps lighten colored and dark spots while simultaneously promoting brighter overall complexion. For best results, you can safely layer this serum with the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic.
Who is Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense for?
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum reviews indicate that this product is ideal for use on skin plagued by skin discoloration, including blotchiness and hyperpigmentation, issues. It complements problematic adult skin across all skin types.
Who is Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense for?
SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense gently works by delivering a combination of mild but highly thorough exfoliation and skin brightening functions. This product exfoliates your skin to help eliminate discolored and damaged layers which, in turn, helps stimulate faster skin regeneration and turnover. Its skin brightening function is achieved in multiple ways, such as lightening skin tone and inhibiting the production of precursors that facilitate melanin production.
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum
The Skinceuticals Skin Brightening Serum formula helps lighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Pros and Cons of Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum
- This product is packaged in an opaque bottle which helps protect its ingredients from light and heat degradation.
- Every package comes with a dropper to dispense contents at exact amounts and which minimizes contamination.
- Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum reviews indicate that this serum is safe fro use on sensitive and acne-challenged skin.
- Like the Skinceuticals Phyto, this serum is also free from parabens and fragrances.
- The formula combines ingredients that relieves and revives skin from unsightly discoloration.
- This product is not packaged in an airtight bottle which increases the risk of contamination and subsequent increase in possibility of skin infections.
- The formula is infused with ingredients that can potentially cause permanent damage to the skin and even compromise general health and well-being.
- This serum’s exfoliating function may be irritating to some people.
- This product will deliver different benefits across different users, and positive effects are not guaranteed.
- It contains ingredients that can be potentially irritating and permanently damaging to the skin.
What Are The Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum Key Ingredients?
Tranexamic Acid (3.0%)
 This ingredient is a highly regarded component of Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum reviews It dramatically lightens your skin. It helps correct discolorations and, with continued use, keep your skin more even toned.
Kojic Acid (1.0%)
 This ingredient is derived from fungi. It has natural properties that help block enzymes that serve as precursors of melanin.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3, 5.0%)
 This is a powerful antioxidant that has been repeatedly demonstrated to improve signs of skin discoloration. It promotes a more even skin tone and it protects your skin from free radicals at the same time.
 It helps evenly exfoliate your skin by softening the bond that forms the debris of skin cells on the surface of your skin. It then collects broken down cells and eliminates it from your skin to start healing and repairing skin imperfections.
 It is a highly moisturizing ingredient that supports the replenishment of lost moisture in your skin. It also helps in alleviating skin infections.
Relatable – Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum Before and After – Real Results
How long does it take for Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum to work?
Formulated with 3% tranexamic corrosive, 1% kojic corrosive, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this most recent age formula works on the presence of skin discoloration, evens skin tone, and brightens skin as soon as about 14 days.
What is the Price and Quantity of Discoloration Defense Serum?
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum reviews show that this product costs approximately $100 for a 1 fl. oz. vial.
How to use Discoloration Defense Serum?
1. Apply 3-5 drops of Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum, two times every day.
2. For morning use, apply skin serum after a SkinCeuticals L-ascorbic acid serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals wide range SPF 50+ sunscreen.
3. Decrease your skin’s sun openness while utilizing this skin serum.
4. Try not to utilize it on bothered or broken skin.
Should you recommemded to Skinceuticals Defense Discoloration buy?
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum reviews show that this formula provides highly potent ingredients that can correct skin imperfections marked by discoloration. However, side effects which include irritation and permanent skin damage cannot be ignored.
Does Discoloration Defense Serum come with guarantee?
There is no clear indication that this product is covered by any risk-free purchase guarantees.
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense Serum Review – Check Out Results
Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense is a synergistic mix of anti-discoloration ingredients to diminish the presence of skin discoloration, further develop brightness, and limit the reoccurrence of staining (with proceeded with use). According to the skinceuticals discoloration defense reviews, a normal 60% of user claims that they track down progress in the presence of stubborn brown patches.
As the Skinceuticals Serum is Paraben-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free,silicone-free, and hydroquinone-free an ideal at-home supplement to professional skin staining medicines, like compound strips or non-ablative laser; always consult with a doctor for individual routine proposals.