7 Tips For Weight Loss Journey: Easy And Amazing Tips To Look Gorgeous
If you want gorgeous curves or an athletic body, then it is high time you got up and be a little active. You may have a dimpled abdomen or flabby thighs and arms; you have to do some positive changes in your life to get into shape. However, it is not an issue of much worry because there are some few tricks to help you get started on your weight loss journey.
1. Set Your Goals
This is the first step in every journey. Setting you plans and strategies. As we know, if you fail to plan, then you are definitely planning to fail. You should ask yourself questions such as, do I want to tone up? Do I want to lose the overall weight of my body or I want to improve on a particular part of the body am not comfortable with? How many pounds or kilograms do I want to shed? Setting targets is the first step towards the journey of getting fit. This step not only enlightens what you want to do but also prepares you mentally, physically and emotionally for the steps. You can write these plans down in order to keep you motivated through your journey.
2. Choosing The Best Weight Loss Diet
Eating while losing weight is a confusing issue. Many pole think that to lose weight, they have to fast or starve themselves. This is a very wrong notion. You need to be enlighten on the best weight loss diets for your body, the ones you need to remove from your diet and the ones that will help you in your weight loss journey. Here are some breakdowns on diet
- You should increase your intake on foods that increase metabolism and weight loss. This includes foods such as, kidney beans, almonds, brown rice, apples, avocados, oats, pumpkins, pears, broccoli and strawberries.
- Increase your intake on proteins. Food rich in proteins will see you through your hanger pangs. Eat foods like the white part of an egg, lentils, lean meat, seafood, homemade paneer, soy and beans.
- When cooking, you should consider using ingredients such as chillies, elaichi, curry leaves, garlic and turmeric. These ingredients can help you boost weight loss and increase the metabolism of the body.
3. Pay Attention To Stubborn Areas
Fat will not easily go away in areas such as the love handles, tummy, thighs and tummy. In your course of weight loss, the body will lose weight fast. Nevertheless, in the process, you might have to work harder to experience weight loss. In such times, targeting these stubborn areas can be helpful. There are certain workout that help in such spots. These include
- For upper arm weight loss, do different types of arm circles or push-ups.
- For the thighs and legs, you can do squats and keg kifts
- For the love handles, you can do dancing exercises.
4. Constant Working Out
In this step, you may need a trainer to help you out with the motivation or strict scheduling. If you cannot get one. You can easily full-body workout in the morning. Each session should last at least one hour. In the evening, you can go for a half hour walk after taking dinner. Walk at a pace in which you are comfortable. When you get back home, relax for at least 30 minutes before you retire to bed. If still you cannot manage the morning session, you can lengthen the walk duration to one and a half hours. This evening walk along with god eating habits can work wonders in your weight loss journey.
5. Weight Loss Tea
A hot cup of tea is a nice way of warming up a cold evening, or soothing a sore throat. However, some special types of tea are perfect in helping you lose some extra pounds. There are several kinds. Each type is designed to serve a specific function. Nevertheless, all of them will help you lose weight. When using weight loss tea, stick to 3-4 teabags daily. You should consider taking brewed tea since the bottled varieties could be a source of extra sweeteners and calories. You can choose from the following types of tea. We have also included some suggestions in the bracket for the brand.
- The Metabolism Booster – This one unlocks the fat cells. It is taken before working out. (Lipton, Yogi)
- The Pound-A-Week Melter – It boosts metabolism. (Oolang Tea)
- Cravings Crusher – It suppresses your appetite. (Teavan. Tazo)
- The Fat Blocker – It prevents the formation of new fat cells. (Celestial Seasonings, The Republic of Tea, Sleepy Time Twinings.
- The Hunger Halter – It regulates hormones that store fat( Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings)
6. Drink Water
Water is a very important weight-loss drink. It is irreplaceable in quenching thirst and unmatchable when losing weight. Drinking a lot of water can help you feel full or gratified. It also helps you to ward off hunger pangs. Water also helps you regain your energy after workouts. It can also cool the body during workouts.
7. Be Patient
The weight loss plateau is one that scares people and can make them nervous. Sometimes the weight does not come off as fast as you want or at the significance at which you feel you have worked for. This can demoralize you and may hurt your urge to go on. You need to be assured that the changes are definitely taking shape within your body despite the fact that they do not show up on the scale. When you hit this plateau, you can change your schedules or diets to trick your metabolism.
Your approach about losing weight may be the difference between success and failure. Proper diet and exercise may be required to do away with those love handles. However, your attitude may play a big role to the extent to which you can do this. You can always refer to the above tips to keep yourself moving on your weight loss journey.
“Hope you find the post helpful and we excited to hear what you think of it!”