- moisturizer reviews
NU SKIN ADVANCED TINTED MOISTURIZER SPF 15 REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NU SKIN TINTED MOISTURIZER DESCRIPTION
Nu Skin Advanced Tinted Moisturizer is something that can give your skin protection from the sun, moisture, and also enhance your skin tone. This tinted moisturizer has the power of SPF 15 and light tint that corrects the color imperfections of your skin. While it gives the skin a balanced complexion, it also gives intensive moisture that keeps the skin from drying out and developing aging signs.
This product is packed with anti-aging ingredients that slow down and reverse the signs of aging. This product is formulated in conjunction with a sunscreen to keep your skin from getting sustained damage from the sun. Nu Skin promises that you will get the following benefits when you use this product:
- Get rid skin imperfections and flaunt a perfectly toned complexion.
- Gradually reverses the early signs and symptoms of skin aging.
- Keeps the skin cells hydrated.
There are many tinted moisturizing skin care products on the market that offers protection from the sun. This product is one of them and if you want to find out if this is for you, continue reading this post up to the end.
Over the years, Nu Skin has become successful in marketing their products through empowering direct sellers. They have managed to be known globally without using mainstream media as much as other top brands. They are a known for manufacturing health supplements, skin care, hair care, and other personal care products.
They were established in 1984 and faced a few obstacles in the 90’s when they were accused of deceptive advertising. Nevertheless, they became successful and entered the competitive global market. However, in 2016, the Chinese government sued them for an illegal pyramiding scheme. They settled the lawsuit and continued with their business as usual.
Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer beige and rosy undertones have two selections each to match your skin color. Using your fingertips or a sponge, apply this moisturizing tint on the face starting from the center moving outward. Pay close attention to your hairline and the edge of the face for a seamless finish. Nu Skin advises sealing the tinted moisturizer with a dusting powder.
What are NU SKIN TINTED MOISTURIZER Key Ingredients?
To make a moisturizing tint with sun protection, Nu Skin formulated this product with the following ingredients:
- Broad Spectrum Sun Screen: TThis ingredient protects the skin from sun damage by absorbing, dissipating, and bouncing of UV rays. Although, some of these sunscreens are in question and found to contribute to chronic skin issues.
- Witch Hazel Water: This water infusion conditions and restores the skin suppleness. However, this ingredient may cause contact dermatitis in people with ultra-sensitive skin.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: This ingredient is a famous moisturizing element found in many cosmetics and skin care products that also quells skin irritation. Too much of it, however, can leave a heavy film on the skin.
- Linalool: Although this ingredient is commonly used on pesticides and other aerosols, it helps condition the skin and facilitate effective absorption of nourishing products.
Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer pros
- This product offers a broad-spectrum protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun. However this product is not suitable for people who are ultra-sensitive skin!
- Using this product can help even out the skin tone instantly and cover skin imperfections.
- There are four Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer shades to choose from to match your color.
NU SKIN TINTED MOISTURIZER CONS
- This product is quite expensive for its quantity.
- This moisturizer has alcohol in its ingredients list.
- There is a fragrant ingredient in this product’s formulation.
- Reading through the ingredients list, you will see that it contains limonene and linalool.
What is the Price and Quantity of NU SKIN TINTED MOISTURIZER?
A small 40ml tube of this product can be found posted for sale on their official website. It is available in four different shades and costs about $52 for each tube.
Should You Buy It?
The way Nu Skin does its business has been in the rough since they began. Just recently they faced a multi-million lawsuit from the Chinese government for their pyramiding scheme. However, they flaunt effective products that many users have enjoyed. Although, not everyone will agree with their formulation.
This product has alcohol in it and a few ingredients that may result in skin allergy. Users with sensitive skin may want to steer away from this product to avoid skin irritation or allergies. Overall, we strongly recommend you look for a moisturizing tint from a more reputable company with an affordable price.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Nu Skin accepts product returns up to 90 days from the date of purchase. However, only products that are deemed saleable will be entitled to it. You may find more information about their returns policy at their official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: