- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum Description
A specialized moisture-boosting formula, PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum claims to reveal fresher and healthier-looking skin. This formula is infused with a combination of potent moisturizing ingredients that help reduce the appearance of the most common skin aging signs, fine lines and wrinkles. It is said to use a special ingredient that enhances the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid as well.
PCA Skin was started in 1990 by an aesthetician and it was developed by a dermatologist. It is a results-driven skin care brand with innovative formulas for different skin problems, according to its website. This company claims to be the industry leader in chemical peels, offering treatments through a worldwide network of certified professionals. The company is not very well-known and it doesn’t have a decent reputation yet.
To get optimal results from PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum, use it in the morning and evening after cleansing your skin. In the morning, follow with a broad spectrum SPF formula, and in the evening, follow with a moisturizer.
This product is being sold online for $115 (1 oz.).
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum Ingredients
- Ceramides: Commonly used in skin care formulations, they repair skin damage and support the retention of moisture in skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is a powerful moisturizing ingredient that is substantially proven to be effective.
- Niacinamide: For strengthening the natural barrier of the skin and protecting against damage that can cause premature aging signs.
- Hyaluronic Acid Pro Complex: This proprietary blend stimulates the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid to fend off dryness and deeply moisturize skin.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: It is said to plump the skin quickly, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum Advantages
- Provides instant hydration that helps make the skin smoother
- Also deeply hydrates skin to reduce fine lines
- Promotes skin’s healthy hyaluronic acid production
- PCA products can be returned for a refund within 60 days from date of purchase
- There’s good feedback from people who have tried it
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum Disadvantages
- There is no clinical testing done to proven that this formula works and is free of adverse effects
- Some users reported getting skin irritation or acne from using this product
- It is expensive for an ordinary hyaluronic acid formulation
- There are user reviews that say it doesn’t have any noteworthy anti-aging effect even after a month
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum is an excellent moisturizing formulation. It contains a combination of thoroughly hydrating ingredients and there’s a substance that promotes the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid production as well. There are good reviews from people who have tried this product too. It would be a recommendable product if not for its very high price; it’s more than twice the cost of some of the best moisturizers on the market. You can find much cheaper products that offer similar or even better results.
Unsatisfied customers can return the product for a refund within 60 days.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: