Acure Night Cream Description
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Acure is owned by a family oriented company. They were founded principles advocating safety and promote products that do not contain toxic chemicals like the commercial manufacturers of cosmetic products. Acure prefers food grade ingredients to make sure they are safe and has low allergy triggering essential oils and other ingredients.
To use this best night cream, it is advised to cleanse the face to get rid of dirt and oil so that the product can be optimally absorbed by the skin. Apply a small amount to the face, neck, décolleté, and shoulders. For quick visible results, use it consistently every night.
Acure Night Cream is also carried and sold by their authorized retailers. Some resellers offer this for a discounted price.
Acure Night Cream
Acure Night Cream mission is to rejuvenate the skin while you are sleeping. The argan extract and chlorella penetrate and hydrates the skin deeply leaving you a renewed feeling every time you wake up. Acure claims that their product can give life to normal and dry skin in just a few nights.
Acure Night Cream Ingredients
– This ingredient is rich in vitamin E and other antioxidants that fight off the harmful effects of free radicals on the skin.
– This ingredient is packed with proteins and vitamins. This helps the skin repair fast.
– Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
– May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Pros and Cons of Acure Night Cream
- This product contains chlorella, a promising antioxidant.
- This product gives the skin moisture and keeps it hydrated while you sleep. However may cause skin irritation.
- This product is inexpensive.
- This product contains potentially irritating fragrance oils and can cause headache and sneezing problems
- There is little information available about this product on the internet.
- This product is greasy and feels heavy on the skin while it has a very horrible smell.
- Can make the skin dry and stiff while making the skin caked instead of moisturized.
Recommending To Purchase
We all know the daily activities and stress we face would eventually take its toll and manifest on the skin. The good thing is night creams have been found effective to diminish and delay the onset of skin aging. Acure Night Cream is an emerging cosmetic that promises to rejuvenate your skin.
This product is on the expensive side of the spectrum, however, there are some points that we should be concerned about. Acure added a few fragrant oils in this product which poses some risk for allergic reaction for people with sensitive skin.
Also, this product feels heavy on the skin and may feel uncomfortable when you sleep at night. It’s greasy and can does not seem to be thoroughly absorbed by the skin.
Lastly, some online reviews state that this product is not as effective as it claims to be. A few relevant reviews are available online and only a few of them gave a positive comment about this cream.
We strongly encourage you to look for other organic products with a similar price range that has a high positive feedback from verified users.
In case you did not like the effects of Acure Night Cream, you can send it back to them up to 365 days from the date of purchase. You will have a choice of refunding your product with cash or store credits. Products acquired from third-party retailers are subject to the retailers’ returns, exchange, and refund policy.