- Eye cream reviews
IT COSMETICS CONFIDENCE IN AN EYE CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Confidence in an eye cream description
Created using Drops of Light technology and Anti-aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate, this revolutionary hydrating eye treatment brightens the eyes, so it looks more awake and youthful. It is made of skin-nourishing ingredients like super ceramide complex, squalane and avocado oil that help moisturize and smooth skin, as well as target the signs of aging in the eye area, like puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. Check if this eye cream is a good addition to your beauty regimen by reading our Confidence in an Eye Cream review.
Co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics Jami Kern Lima initially peddled IT (stands for Innovative Technology) Cosmetics in 2010 on the QVC home shopping channel. The company was marketed as “corrective products,” which are hybrids of skin care and make-up. Today, it has become one of the hottest beauty brands in the country that promises to give life-changing results. However, it may irritate eyes and skin.
To use IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream, smooth eye cream all around the eye area using your ring finger (it puts less pressure on skin). Avoid contact with eyes. Use it twice daily (morning and night).
A 0.5 oz jar of this eye cream costs $38.00.
Confidence in an eye cream INGREDIENTS
- Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen: Known to increase the skin’s elasticity and moisture levels, which plump skin and give it a smoother texture. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Squalane: High in emollients, it is a good source of fatty acids that replenish skin moisture and help to lock it in. It is also a good source of natural antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental stressors.
- Avocado Oil: A rich source of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids like oleic acid that moisturizes skin and combats the signs of skin aging.
- Butylene Glycol: A petroleum by-product that is found in about 10% of over-the-counter creams, moisturizers and cosmetics as a skin conditioner and product thinning agent. It keeps products well-formed and moist for a longer period of time.
Confidence in an eye cream ADVANTAGES
- Hydrates, brightens and rejuvenates. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Moisturizes, plumps and smoothes lines.
- Helps get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
- Gentle, soothing and lightweight formulation.
Confidence in an eye cream DISADVANTAGES
- Some customers say it is not effective in reducing puffiness and dark circles.
- It may irritate eyes and skin.
- Exposure to butylene glycol may cause hives, dermatitis or skin allergies.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
IT Cosmetics’ humble beginning as a hybrid of makeup and skin care is encouraging because it was primarily created to correct skin problems and not just to beautify skin. However, safety and effectiveness remain to be the key factors if this eye cream is recommendable or not. Unfortunately, it contains “negative” ingredients that may cause skin irritation, skin sensitivity or allergies. Customer reviews prove these possibilities as well, so it makes sense to still consider other eye cream brands that suit your skin type and skin tone.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: