- anti wrinkle night cream reviews
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN OXYGENATING NIGHT CREAM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN DESCRIPTION
This specialty anti-aging solution is formulated to prevent premature aging signs from appearing while at the same time reducing already visible signs. It is a rich and luxurious formula that offers intense hydration and it is designed to boost oxygen level by up to 41% – this improves overall skin health. Red coral and Laminaria digitata are specialty ingredients that are included to boost elasticity and hydration further. This Elemis Pro Collagen review will be your guide so that you can decide if this is the right night cream for your needs.
According to the company’s website, Elemis is a leading skin care and spa brand based in the United Kingdom where it is known for offering professional spa-therapy solutions that are designed to improve the appearance of skin. This company claims to use a blend of advanced technology and natural ingredients, and its formulas have become among the most influential in the skin care industry. It is relatively known even in the United States but the products from this brand are infamously expensive.
To use Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, apply in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Apply at least two pumps on your palms and then rub your hands together to warm the formula then smooth over your face, neck and decollete. Give it time to be absorbed by your skin by allowing it to dry naturally.
One container (1.6 oz.) is priced £95 (approx $160) on the Elemis website.
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN INGREDIENTS
- Padina Pavonica: This special Mediterranean algae is claimed to improve suppleness of the skin while boosting elasticity and making it firmer as well.
- Laminaria Digitata and Red Coral: These are skin conditioning ingredients that help restore the youthful softness and smoothness of skin.
- Sesame and Avocado Oils: Aside from being natural moisturizing agents, these two are also packed with antioxidants that can help neutralize free radicals that accelerate the skin’s aging process. However this ingredients may also cause skin allergy.
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN pros
- It is known to intensely hydrate the skin and this formula has a lasting effect.
- This product is designed to boost skin elasticity and offer conditioning benefits as well.
- It is from a known luxury skin care brand however most of its products comes with a high price tag.
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN cons
- No substantial evidence is available to prove that this formula is effective.
- There’s no money back guarantee offer for this product.
- It is not a strong anti-aging formula.
- Some ingredients are not thoroughly proven to work.
- Many reviews are not positive saying it isn’t very effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream is an above average night cream but its very high cost is prohibitive for most consumers. Many reviews from users are positive and it contains a good blend of moisturizing, conditioning and protective ingredients. However, you can get the same (or even better) results from products that are half the price of this formula.
No money back guarantee is stated on the product’s web page
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the Best Night Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: