- Eye cream reviews
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Description
This formula is marketed as an all-in-one eye cream that contains 80 percent snail mucin, a so-called revolutionary anti-aging ingredient. It is lightweight and provides intense hydration while helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. This product is also infused with an antioxidant-rich natural ingredient that helps prevent rapid aging of the skin. To know if this is a product worth buying, you must read this complete Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream review.
Mizon is a product of the collaboration of Korean cosmetics companies and it aims to offer high-quality products at reasonable prices. This brand is recognized in Korea and neighbouring countries but in the United States, it is still relatively unknown. It offers CC creams, BB creams and other formulations that are gradually establishing the company’s good reputation. However, there’s negative feedback on this brand as well, due to safety issues and ineffectiveness of some of its products.
To use Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream, gently pat the formula in the skin around your eyes. It can be massaged gently as well, to enhance the absorption of active ingredients. Before applying other topical products or wearing makeup, let it dry naturally first
Product price is not mentioned in official website.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Ingredients
- Snail Filtrate: The primary active ingredient of this formula, it supposedly encourages the cell regeneration in skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; however, there isn’t much evidence that it is effective.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Studies have shown that it is rich in antioxidants that help maintain the skin’s healthy and youthful condition.
- Niacinamide: This is for treating hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots that develop normally with aging.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream pros
- Formulated for all skin types, even sensitive ones
- Uses natural active ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial to skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Some online reviews from customers say it is a good product
- Designed to address aging signs in the eye area
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream cons
- This product has not been tested by an independent laboratory to prove it is really effective and safe
- Some of the active ingredients are not backed by substantial evidence
- There is no money back guarantee offer
- It is not from a reputable skin care brand
- There are reports that it is ineffective or can cause skin irritation
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream is an average anti-aging formulation with some positive customer reviews. It is from a brand that’s becoming a little popular because of word of mouth, and this formula is for treating initial skin aging signs in the eye area. On the other hand, there are also reports that it isn’t really very effective and some people are sensitive to this formulation. Priced reasonably, it is worth a try if you’re in the market for an eye cream, but don’t expect results that are dramatic since it is not made with clinically proven actives.
There is no money back guarantee for this Korean anti-aging eye cream.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: