- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
Pixi Rose Oil Blend Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pixi Rose Oil Description
Each drop of Pixi Rose Oil helps restore the skin to a younger state. It is formulated potent amounts of antioxidants that help fight off the damaging effects of free radicals to the skin and effectively keep signs of aging at bay. It also renews the skin to give it a healthier and radiant glow.
This product is packed with nourishing and hydrating ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and maintain its optimal beauty and health. Using it regularly smoothens the skin and leaves it with a velvety touch.
This rose oil suitable for all skin types and mild enough to prevent skin irritation. However, this may be a big claim, and every individual has a specific need. If you are wondering if this product will work for your skin, read this Pixi Rose Oil Blend Review up to the end and discover what it can do.
With more than 20 years in fashion and makeup industry, Petra has learned a great deal of practical knowledge about skincare and maintenance. Many companies are too focused on the research and marketing and forgetting the actual user feedback. Since she was in the field, Petra Strand made the most out of her experience and started her own company that deals with what is actually the root cause of skin problems.
Pixi Nourishing Face Oil helps deal with dryness and balancing the skin’s chemistry and correct it. With a few weeks of using it daily, it softer skin and visible results. However, too much of this product can be a little heavy on the skin.
Pixi Rose Oil Ingredients
With Petra’s knowledge about plant ingredients and research, she formulates Pixi’s products with safety as her top priority. You can find the following ingredients inside this product:
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil is known and frequently used in skin care products for its moisturizing effect on the skin. It leaves the skin with long-lasting hydration.
- Rose Oil: This oil is known to help condition the skin and increase its permeability to nourishing ingredients. However, it also increases some toxins abilities to enter the skin cells.
- Orange Peel Oil: This oil has high amounts of antioxidants and has antimicrobial properties that keep the growth of harmful microorganisms in check. However, this ingredient is also known to cause skin sensitivity and may lead to allergy.
- Sweet Almond Oil: This oil purifies the skin and gets rid of dead skin cells without causing the skin to feel raw.
Pixi Rose Oil Pros
- This product is light and does not leave the skin greasy.
- Pixi does not practice testing products on animals.
- This product is made with natural plant extracts. Be watchful as some of it may cause allergy especially to people with extremely sensitive skin.
Pixi Rose Oil Cons
- This product is worth a hefty sum of money.
- Some users did not notice a noticeable difference from using this product.
- Others have triggered oil production and had oily skin after using it.
- The scent of this product is a bit overwhelming for some users.
- There are user reports that this product caused an acne breakout.
Pixi Rose Oil Price & Quantity
Pixi Rose Oil Blend comes in 30ml bottles. Each bottle comes with a dropper for convenient dispensing. You can purchase this directly at their official website for 26GBP.
Should You Buy It?
If you are looking at this product to use it to blend with your moisturizer or foundation, it may work well for you. However, if you intend to use this to combat acne, many users have reported having breakouts after using this.
Many people have expressed dismay at the results that it gave them. It seems like the product did not deliver to them what was advertised.
Overall, we strongly recommend you find products without too many negative reviews and offers more value than this. You may want to check out more affordable products that have a close formulation to this.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Pixi Rose Oil Blend review acne benefit is one of the most sought-after results of this product. Unfortunately, if you are not satisfied with the results, you may not be able to return it for that reason. Pixi only accepts returns of products that are damaged during transit. They give up to thirty days to process the return.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: